:rolleyes:
6 (18.8%)
:ultra:
5 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Eddie Teach

:unsure:

I actually kind of like them.  :thumbsup:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

At first I was like: :thumbsup:
Then it was more like:  :)
But now it's: :zzz
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

I don't like their new song.  Before that, they were just inoffensive.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Yeah, I don't really care for that Princess of China song either. But Clocks, The Scientist and Viva La Vida are all pretty decent songs.

Scipio

Coldplay is one of those bands whose songs are always better when performed by somebody else.  Example: Nickle Creek's cover of Yellow, Willie Nelson's cover of The Scientist.  It's probably because they're average musicians.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

The Brain

I don't hate them as much as I hate Savage Garden. Voted :ultra:.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 24, 2012, 03:25:30 PM
Yeah, I don't really care for that Princess of China song either. But Clocks, The Scientist and Viva La Vida are all pretty decent songs.

Try Parachutes, Yellow is a great song.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Snow Patrol is wubbier.  :wub:

Josephus

They're very OK. over rated, but listenable if it was the only CD on desert island sort of thing.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

One or two good songs.
Generally :yawn: taken on their own merits but  :rolleyes: considering their popularity
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on June 24, 2012, 11:49:57 PM
:rolleyes: considering their popularity

They're also a band people love to hate, which is why I made the thread. :contract:

Brazen

Monoriu

When I saw the thread I thought it was a sex move  :blush:

Ed Anger

Nickelback is the real evil in the world. Canadians.  :yuk:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.