Split Thread: Provincial Colonial defends the Realm

Started by CountDeMoney, June 24, 2012, 09:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on June 24, 2012, 07:26:39 AM
Canadians don't know dick about football so your opinions are null and void, stick to Hockey you hoser.

Neil's prejudice against NCAA football is just further proof that the more American he tries to be, the more foreign he actually is.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 24, 2012, 09:17:37 AM
Quote from: katmai on June 24, 2012, 07:26:39 AM
Canadians don't know dick about football so your opinions are null and void, stick to Hockey you hoser.
Neil's prejudice against NCAA football is just further proof that the more American he tries to be, the more foreign he actually is.
Do I really try and be American?  If so, why?  I have a job, health care, a comfortable climate and I don't have to worry about criminal minorities messing up my comfortable life.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on June 24, 2012, 09:21:14 AM
Do I really try and be American?  If so, why?  I have a job, health care, a comfortable climate and I don't have to worry about criminal minorities messing up my comfortable life.

Because we're the cool kids.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 24, 2012, 09:23:17 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 24, 2012, 09:21:14 AM

Because we're the cool kids.
No, the Brits are the cool kids.  Cool accent, better city, better political system, a monarch, better naval history.  The Brits have it all.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on June 24, 2012, 09:31:38 AM
No, the Brits are the cool kids.  Cool accent, better city, better naval history.  The Brits have it all.

They have history, and that's all they have.  So they're the Al Bundy of the world, scoring 4 touchdowns in The Big Game 30 years ago.  Yahoo.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 24, 2012, 09:35:25 AM
No, the Brits are the cool kids.  Cool accent, better city, better naval history.  The Brits have it all.

They have history, and that's all they have.  So they're the Al Bundy of the world, scoring 4 touchdowns in The Big Game 30 years ago.  Yahoo.
They also have a better political system, rock music and they're a nicer country to visit.

dps

Quote from: Neil on June 24, 2012, 09:40:10 AM

They also have a better political system, rock music and they're a nicer country to visit.

They have a stupid political system, their rock music was only better than ours from 1964-1968 or so, and while the UK may be a nice place to visit, nobody really wants to live there.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on June 24, 2012, 10:08:38 AM
They have a stupid political system,

True.

Quotetheir rock music was only better than ours from 1964-1968 or so,

True.  It was over when The Doors showed up.

Quoteand while the UK may be a nice place to visit, nobody really wants to live there.

Or eat there.

Neil

Quote from: dps on June 24, 2012, 10:08:38 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 24, 2012, 09:40:10 AM
They have a stupid political system, their rock music was only better than ours from 1964-1968 or so, and while the UK may be a nice place to visit, nobody really wants to live there.
Westminster is the best, which is why all the Westminster countries are better governed than the US.

When the illegals think that Mexico is a better place to live than the US, you got problems.

CountDeMoney

So funny coming from a Canadian.  The English look at you the way Republicans look at their own supporters in Dumbfuckistan:  they would hate you if they knew you.

11B4V

It wouldnt have been for TD's if the US hadnt have helped.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Neil has strange notions about what a comfortable climate is.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 24, 2012, 10:22:02 AM
So funny coming from a Canadian.  The English look at you the way Republicans look at their own supporters in Dumbfuckistan:  they would hate you if they knew you.
Who cares?  Since I'm in Alberta, I'm already living in the best place on Earth.  That doesn't change the fact that the UK is still superior to the US.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on June 24, 2012, 10:29:49 AM
Neil has strange notions about what a comfortable climate is.

Neil has lots of strange notions.  That's what pegs him as a foreigner so easily.

11B4V

It would seem something has transpired to shoot all these spitballs at each other.  :hmm:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".