And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosion 1812 - download link

Started by viper37, September 04, 2012, 01:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: garbon on September 07, 2012, 10:32:05 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 07, 2012, 09:15:58 AM
I can think of worse misuses of public funds that creating historical documentaries.

Exactly.
[/quote
Sure, there are worst.  But every penny counts.  And if you start that way, a lot of things are worst than anything.  So you end up like the US, with an unbalanced budget.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

It's not like they're taking the money from the feed the homeless babies fund. There's already a cultural amount put aside for the budget. It's either this or another diarrhea jesus portrait.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

Quote from: Malthus on September 07, 2012, 09:15:58 AM
I can think of worse misuses of public funds that creating historical documentaries.

And in English?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on September 07, 2012, 01:58:07 PM
It's not like they're taking the money from the feed the homeless babies fund. There's already a cultural amount put aside for the budget. It's either this or another diarrhea jesus portrait.

Make that a diarrhea baby jesus portrait, and I'm sold.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on September 07, 2012, 04:24:42 PM
Maybe some jews teeth jewelry :ph34r:

Heh, I have some.

I made a bracelet of my own wisdom teeth. Still have it.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive