News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More Virgin Queens

Started by Delirium, June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Delirium

I don't know how else to interpret the fact that the only diplomatic message relayed to me was to enquire if I wanted to pay for the play of an event.  <_<
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

I edited in some links in the first post.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

katmai

Quote from: Delirium on June 26, 2012, 08:59:52 AM
I don't know how else to interpret the fact that the only diplomatic message relayed to me was to enquire if I wanted to pay for the play of an event.  <_<

What can i say, playing hard to get. :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

Solmyr

There needs to be a Protestant smiley to complete these...  :smarty: ?

Solmyr

What does the big doggy marker next to the treasure rows mean? Also, what's the deal with Portuguese treasures being numbers?

Habbaku

The big doggy is the great protector of Spain's treasure fleet.  He rolls 3d9 dice in defense of Spain.

The numbers on the Portuguese treasures are to easily keep them separated in case of attack and to prevent my having knowledge about what is potentially being taken from the Eggplants when they get raided.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Awaiting a final response on one offer, but otherwise Spain is ready.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

The Sultan has no offers to consider, so the Ottoman Empire are done.

garbon

France is done with diplomacy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

szmik

England is done with diplomacy
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Solmyr

HRE is waiting for one reply, then done.

Habbaku

Spain offers an alliance to France.

Spain offers to marry Philip II to Anna of Saxony.

Spain offers to marry Don Carlos to Elizabeth de Valois and to give France a card draw in exchange.

-J. R. R. Tolkien