News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I want to play a game.. (AAR Request)

Started by Fireblade, June 15, 2012, 09:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblade

Alright faggots, I'm waiting for 1.06 and the Muslim expansion to drop, so I'm willing to play and AAR any game. I can't guarantee that it will be a "good" playthrough, but I can guarantee it will, at the very least, be amusing. Generally, I just want some new shit to kill time for a little bit. However, there are some minor caveats:

1. I either have to be able to get it for free, or you have to provide me with a pirated version,
and 2. It has to run on my shitty laptop.

Jaron

Rome Total War? Not free but very cheap.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

Barrister

Go old school - some old 80s abandonware game.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Shade

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maladict

grumbler

Corruption of Champions (link very NSFW!) http://cocwiki.org/wiki/Corruption_of_Champions
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Syt

Shit, grumps, where do you dig up those links? :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.