If you were going to be trapped on some made up fantasy world which would it be?

Started by Darth Wagtaros, June 12, 2012, 11:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 15, 2012, 06:27:40 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on June 15, 2012, 06:25:59 PM
Ugh, Warhammer.  There are way too many Warhammer-tards in my line of work.

Hey man, I'm all about the RPGs only.  A much more fucked up world than the minis.  :mad:

It mostly amuses me when they complain about how GW keeps making them buy all this new/expensive crap(or raise prices on said crap)...and then keep buying it.  :lol:

Darth Wagtaros

The Emperor would not be a Chaos God, and I  dont think he was really a fascist. UNless his worshipers' perception of him were to define his traits.
PDH!

Ideologue

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 15, 2012, 01:06:06 PM
You forget, I grew up very protestant. The first time I attended a Catholic mass, I was literally frightened and uneasy by all the rituals and claptrap. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Imagine attending a ceremony where people are speaking in tongues and doing snake handling and shit. That's how alien it felt to me.

Perhaps.  I was raised atheist; and the Catholic Christmas mass I went to was probably the second nicest time I've ever had in church.  (The first was a Baptist Christmas... whatever it's called, service, but it was nicest because I had my family there).

At the Catholic deal, the chanting, that would have sounded okay in Latin, was a little hilarious in English.  Otherwise, my only other complaint was that I didn't get to have a cracker when everyone else did.  Bigots.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.