News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hottest EURO 2012 player

Started by Martinus, June 13, 2012, 01:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is hottest?

Olivier Giroud (France) [img]http://przeploty.pl/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/giroud-2-314x456.jpg[/img[
0 (0%)
Wesley Sneijder (The Netherlands)
2 (33.3%)
Ibrahim Afellay (The Netherlands)
0 (0%)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
0 (0%)
Andrej Shevchenko (Ukraine)
1 (16.7%)
Mathieu Debuchy (France)
3 (50%)
Sebastian Boenisch (Poland)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Martinus

Suggestions from a gay portal.  :cool:

Edit: Could a kind mod fix the first link please?

Martinus

I'm torn between the first Dutch guy and the second French guy, myself.

HVC

How dare you sully the beautiful game!

Although I pick Matthieu. He's dreamy :wub: :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Martinus

Quote from: HVC on June 13, 2012, 01:28:48 PM
How dare you sully the beautiful game!

Although I pick Matthieu. He's dreamy :wub: :D

I ended up voting for him, too.

HVC

That either means I have the taste of a gay guy, or you have the taste of a straight guy. Not sure which option is worse :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Except, Shevchenko they all look the same.

Boring.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Quote from: HVC on June 13, 2012, 01:31:10 PM
That either means I have the taste of a gay guy, or you have the taste of a straight guy. Not sure which option is worse :lol:

Actually, I think most gays have the taste of a "straight guy" - or at least a lot. People like grallon who go for young guys who look like girls are outliers. I'm totally hot for facial hair, square jaws etc. on handsome younger guys.

Martinus

OMG. The other guy in the picture is the second French guy in the poll (the choice no. 1 which is not showing due to my tagging fuck up):

I am now totally supporting the French.

Zanza

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Sheilbh

:lol:

I think probably Yohan Cabaye.
Let's bomb Russia!

Warspite

No Niko Kranjcar or Fabio Coentrao?
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Quote from: Warspite on June 13, 2012, 06:26:05 PM
No Niko Kranjcar or Fabio Coentrao?

We don't have a poll on who is unattractive. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.