If you were going to be trapped on some made up fantasy world which would it be?

Started by Darth Wagtaros, June 12, 2012, 11:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I would like to be that demon dude that Tim Curry played in Legend (I guess maybe he was Satan? :hmm: ).  I could do without the part where he got stabbed with a unicorn horn and burned up by sunlight I guess.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 12, 2012, 07:01:37 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2012, 07:00:21 PM
Worlds from Comp games

Fallout 3/NV

You want iguana on a stick, right?

and a pet Death Claw.

Favorite pastime in NV was killing the members of the Legion and Powder Puff gang.

I'm itching to play NV, but with all the OT at work, I dont have time. I want to run a game in Hardcore mode.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

Nehwon is a good choice, though I think I would be one of the guys watching in the back as Issek was reborn and stormed out with the broken rack.

Cheesy as it is, being in a swords and sorcery world would be fun as long as I got extra dice to roll up my stats.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

11B4V

Quote from: PDH on June 12, 2012, 07:15:48 PM
Nehwon is a good choice, though I think I would be one of the guys watching in the back as Issek was reborn and stormed out with the broken rack.

Cheesy as it is, being in a swords and sorcery world would be fun as long as I got extra dice to roll up my stats.

:D
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: PDH on June 12, 2012, 07:15:48 PM

Dragonlance maybe. Ravenloft would be even cooler. 
PDH!

Tonitrus

Forgotten Realms...and to steal the method from the guy in that one novel that could create well-endowed redheaded ladies.  :P

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 12, 2012, 07:29:34 PM
Forgotten Realms...and to steal the method from the guy in that one novel that could create well-endowed redheaded ladies.  :P

Raistlin, kender killer.

Darth Wagtaros

Those D&D type worlds have gods with all manner of unpleasant hells and fates worse than death though.
PDH!

Siege

I would choose a universe where I would leave Israel, immigrate to the US, join the US Army, and go back to the middle east to invade muslim countries.

:P

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Clive Barker's Imajica universe is amazing;  the Dominions were fascinating.
And Steve Brust's concept of Heaven--or whatever--in To Reign In Hell seemed cool as shit, too.

There. Don't say I've never read fantasy novels.

Ideologue

Quote from: dps on June 12, 2012, 05:41:13 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on June 12, 2012, 05:37:32 PM
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

You probably won't get to fuck Jessica, though, so you might want to reconsider.

I bet it would be horrifying to try to fuck something that's two-dimensional.

Let's ask Lettow.  I'm sure he's tried.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on June 12, 2012, 08:48:33 PM
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

You probably won't get to fuck Jessica, though, so you might want to reconsider.

Obligatory:

Yeah its not 2D. Sue me.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 12, 2012, 08:50:22 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 12, 2012, 08:48:33 PM
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Obligatory:

Yeah its not 2D. Sue me.

Is that Lettuce?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?