Started by jimmy olsen, June 09, 2012, 03:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Fucked up!  :yuk:

Pictures can be found here.
http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0607/two-seals-found-decapitated-in-dingle.html

QuoteSeals' severed heads nailed to signs at Dingle sanctuary

Updated: 11:41, Friday, 8 June 2012

Two seals have been decapitated in Co Kerry, and their severed heads nailed to signs outside the entrance to the Dingle Wildlife and Seal Sanctuary.

The gruesome discovery was made by a passing motorist shortly before 9am.

Gardaí are investigating the incident, and have removed the common and grey seal heads from the scene.

They have also taken away the plaques on which they were hung - which carried the phrases "RIP - cull" and "RIP - I am hungry".

The Dingle Seal Sanctuary says it believes both seals were captured in the wild, and were not among the seals being cared for currently at the sanctuary.

It said the seal heads were mounted on the entrance signs to its carpark on the main road into Dingle overnight.

It said it would not like to speculate on who might be responsible for the incident.

Animal manager at the sanctuary Ally McMillan said the centre had not received any threats in advance. The seals were about six months old.

"Nothing like this has ever happened at the sanctuary before. Nothing to this degree. When we all arrived it was a great shock.

"We were all really sickened by the whole experience. We are still all quite shaken up. It's not a nice thing to come to work and see, especially when we work in a place where we look after these animals," she added.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Richard Hakluyt

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Even though I hunt (not Seals BTW) the twats that did this should be beaten slowly with a hammer. Then lit on fire.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".