20 Worst Foods in USA

Started by 11B4V, June 06, 2012, 02:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Ideologue on June 08, 2012, 11:26:30 PM
Quote from: sbr on June 08, 2012, 07:20:30 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 07, 2012, 09:15:57 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 07, 2012, 08:36:10 PM
Deep Fried Pickles. That is good food now.

That sounds like it would go with a fried bologna samich.

I loved fried bologna.  One summer my best friend and I ate a fried bologna sammich every day for lunch.

In a stunning development I haven't had one since.

Friend bologna sandwiches are delicious.

But let me ask you this: mustard or mayonnaise?  CHOOSE WISELY.

Both
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

What does Friend Bologna Sandwich rule? Beta complex?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: Ideologue on June 08, 2012, 11:25:46 PM
Quote from: sbr on June 08, 2012, 07:16:06 PM
Quote from: The Larch on June 07, 2012, 05:30:58 AM
Fine dining and tilapia are totally incompatible. Tilapia is a bland tasteless fish, with dubious health qualities thrown in the mix.

That's why I eat it.  I really dislike most seafood but my youngest won't eat other meats so bland tasteless fish is usually where we meet.

The fish is a chordate and produces much the same fear and pain chemicals as others of its phylum.  I miss tuna though.

Crab can suck it though.  I had a spider roll this evening.  It was billed as "giant."  I'm now eating bean burritos from Taco Bell; you draw your own conclusions.

:yucky:

Revised: March 02,2012 Beans: Pinto Beans, Soy Oil(Trans Fat Free Shortening with TBHQ and Citric Acid To Protect Flavor) Salt.
Flour Tortilla [Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Cottonseed Oils, Soybean Oil), Mono - And Diglycerides, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Fumaric Acid, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (Used As Preservatives), Dough Conditioners (DATEM, Mono - And Diglycerides, And Enzymes)], Beans [Pinto Beans, Partially Hydrogenated Corn Oil (Freshness Preserved With TBHQ), Salt, Calcium Chloride], Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color), Anti-Caking Agent], Red Sauce [Water, Paprika, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Malic Acid, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Silicon Dioxide As An Anticaking Agent, Ascorbic Acid And Citric Acid], Onions
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: sbr on June 08, 2012, 07:20:30 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 07, 2012, 09:15:57 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 07, 2012, 08:36:10 PM
Deep Fried Pickles. That is good food now.

That sounds like it would go with a fried bologna samich.

I loved fried bologna.  One summer my best friend and I ate a fried bologna sammich every day for lunch.

In a stunning development I haven't had one since.

The only way to have bologna is to have German bologna on good bread with lot's and lot's of mustard. Yellow mustard. Not spicey. With a Coca-Cola.
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

Fried bologna is absolutely totally disgusting.  I get nauseous just thinking about it.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Larch on June 09, 2012, 06:20:30 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 08, 2012, 07:18:16 PM
I've seen Chili nazis. I've seen Wine Snobs. But in all my years, I've never run across a fish snob.

Larch is the first. Congrats.

It's ok, you don't know any better. :console:

This isn't the time to douche it up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

I thought the classic question was: Miracle whip or mayonnaise?

11B4V

:huh:

DGuller

Love how you almost need to use scientific notation for cholesterol figures.  :lol:

MadImmortalMan

You could distract the zombies with that. Or use it for trap bait.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

DGuller

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 15, 2012, 11:13:26 AM
You could distract the zombies with that. Or use it for trap bait.
It's a bait and poison in one neat package.

Caliga

Princesca's grandpa swears by hog brains and scrambled eggs, and he's 92... so he must be doing something right. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on June 15, 2012, 11:56:36 AM
Princesca's grandpa swears by hog brains and scrambled eggs, and he's 92... so he must be doing something right. :hmm:

92 years of eating hog brains and scrambled eggs isn't worth it.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

He also still smokes a pack or two a day. :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

Is that they guy with the Japanese WWII teeth?

The reaper is probably just too scared to take him in.