No; we can't just get along. Rodney King found dead in his swimming pool.

Started by Viking, June 17, 2012, 12:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/17/rodney-king-dead/
QuoteRODNEY KING DEAD AT 47

Rodney King -- the man who was at the center of the infamous Los Angeles riots -- was found dead this morning in Rialito, CA. He was 47.

According to our sources, King's fiancée found him dead at the bottom of a pool.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they responded to a call at 5:25 AM PT. We're told they physically removed King from the pool and attempted CPR.

Our sources say he was pronounced dead at 6:11 AM.

Law enforcement sources say Rialto PD will open a drowning investigation, but so far there are no signs of foul play.

King became famous in 1991 when he was the victim of police brutality at the hands of the LAPD. The officers involved in the incident were acquitted the following year and the announcement of the verdict led to the Los Angeles riots.

TMZ spoke with King about two months ago, where he seemed upbeat and introspective.

Live a Rock Star Life, Die a Rock Star Death
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: Viking on June 17, 2012, 12:03:16 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/17/rodney-king-dead/
QuoteRODNEY KING DEAD AT 47

Rodney King -- the man who was at the center of the infamous Los Angeles riots -- was found dead this morning in Rialito, CA. He was 47.

According to our sources, King's fiancée found him dead at the bottom of a pool.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they responded to a call at 5:25 AM PT. We're told they physically removed King from the pool and attempted CPR.

Our sources say he was pronounced dead at 6:11 AM.

Law enforcement sources say Rialto PD will open a drowning investigation, but so far there are no signs of foul play.

King became famous in 1991 when he was the victim of police brutality at the hands of the LAPD. The officers involved in the incident were acquitted the following year and the announcement of the verdict led to the Los Angeles riots.

TMZ spoke with King about two months ago, where he seemed upbeat and introspective.

Live a Rock Star Life, Die a Rock Star Death

Silly Rod, black pipple cant swim.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

sbr

Ed Anger

People ask me why I don't have a swimming pool. Swimming pools are death traps, that's why.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Stuff like this makes me feel old.  The Rodney King riots happened 20 years ago?  Damn...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 17, 2012, 01:38:17 PM
People ask me why I don't have a swimming pool. Swimming pools are death traps, that's why.
:yes:

I know multiple people whose own kids, neighbor's kids, cousins, etc. drowned in their backyard pools.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 17, 2012, 01:38:17 PM

Sounds like something you'd like to have handy for when unwanted guests stop in.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?