Great Satan and Perfidious Albion Supporting Moral Decay in Poland

Started by Martinus, June 02, 2012, 03:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

So, ambassadors of the US and the UK in Poland are participating in today's Warsaw Gay Pride.

PiS is going to be pissed.  :D

CountDeMoney

Participating how?  In the stands reviewing as honorary marshals?  Or on a float in assless leather chaps and biker hats?

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Viking

I googled "PiS" and google suggested "crazystupidpolitics"; in one word.

BTW is there any party in Poland that isn't Atlanticist-Russophobic to the core?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

Quote from: Viking on June 02, 2012, 09:34:21 AM

BTW is there any party in Poland that isn't Atlanticist-Russophobic to the core?

Palikot's Movement. Also Citizens Platform is more pro-German than pro-Atlantic and not very Russophobic.

Viking

Quote from: Martinus on June 02, 2012, 02:48:33 PM

Palikot's Movement. Also Citizens Platform is more pro-German than pro-Atlantic and not very Russophobic.

They seem to be variants of liberals and social democrats. Their wiki sites seem to be free of any collaborationist tendencies.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Quote from: Scipio on June 02, 2012, 09:27:31 AM
Chaps are, by definition, assless.

"He's wearing chaps" doesn't have the same shock value. Then you're just talking a cowboy with jeans underneath.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

I dunno, maybe in the old west...I think in this day and age, any talk of a man wearing chaps immediately gets a sexual connotation.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on June 02, 2012, 06:52:59 PM
"He's wearing chaps" doesn't have the same shock value. Then you're just talking a cowboy with jeans underneath.

Point taken.  How about commando chaps.

Martinus

Quote from: Viking on June 02, 2012, 02:57:46 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 02, 2012, 02:48:33 PM

They seem to be variants of liberals and social democrats. Their wiki sites seem to be free of any collaborationist tendencies.

Which one are you talking about? Because they do not have a lot in common.

Palikot's Movement is like the green wing of Democrats in the US (pro-pot, pro-gay marriage, pro-choice, anti-religious, pro-social, anti-Afghanistan/Iraq interventions) and the Citizens Platform is like US neocons (anti-pot, moderately anti-gay marriage, centrist on abortion/in vitro, neutral on religion with many members declaring strong religious beliefs however, pro-free market, pro-Afghanistan and Iraq interventions). I think they only thing that they have in common is being relatively modern (compared to PiS which is like 19th century religious right and SLD which has a lot of communist era apparatchiks) and both support further integration with the EU.

Viking

Yes, but they either don't say anything about hating Russia and loving America and NATO; which is what I was asking about.

I am a bit sorry, but you have been working very hard for many years to convince me that each election Poland is tottering betweeing falling to jack booted black shirts or russian dick sucking red guards. Now that this is finally starting to influence me you change tack completely?