And we're back!

Main Menu

Bush's official portrait unvieled

Started by jimmy olsen, June 01, 2012, 09:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Pretty good painting I think.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/31/politics/bush-portrait/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
QuoteBush quipped that he hoped the president will find reassurance because, when walking the White House halls at night mulling over a major problem, "you'll now be able to gaze at this portrait and ask 'What would George do?' "
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 01, 2012, 09:39:12 AM
QuoteBush quipped that he hoped the president will find reassurance because, when walking the White House halls at night mulling over a major problem, "you'll now be able to gaze at this portrait and ask 'What would George do?' "

:lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2012, 10:36:30 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 01, 2012, 09:39:12 AM

:lol:

We can all do that: http://curiousgeorge.com/#/home
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius