News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Cannibal Outbreak Continues

Started by Darth Wagtaros, May 31, 2012, 07:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/alexander-kinyua-kujoe-agyei-kodie-ate-brain-heart-roommate-maryland_n_1560149.html?1338492448

QuoteIn yet another horrifying incident of human flesh-eating this week, a student in Maryland allegedly admitted to devouring his roommate's brain and heart.
Alexander Kinyua, a 21-year-old Morgan State University student, admitted to murdering his roommate Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, who was reported missing last Friday, cops told the Baltimore Sun.
Kinyua's father called police late Tuesday night when Kinyua's brother reportedly found human remains -- a head and two hands -- in a metal tin in the basement. The brother and father left the room for a short time, but when they came back, the body parts had been moved and Kinyua was washing out the tin, the paper reported.
Officers searched the house and arrested Kinyua. The man allegedly confessed a shocking revelation: not only had he killed Agyei-Kodie by cutting him up with a knife and then dismembered him, he ingested parts of the victim's brain and all of his heart. He then allegedly dropped most of the remains in a Dumpster behind a church in Joppatowne.
It's yet unclear what Kinyua's motive may have been, but he was charged with first-degree murder on Wednesday. In another incident on May 20, he was charged with first-degree assault when he allegedly beat a fellow student randomly with a baseball bat and then fled into the woods.
The gruesome case comes on the heels of a similar attack in Miami on Saturday, in which Rudy Eugene, 31, was killed by cops while in the process of chewing off most of a homeless man's face.
Ronald Poppo, 65, is alive, but the bizarre flesh-eating attack left doctors with a literal puzzle in how to put his face back together.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Yeah, first they were reporting it as just your average, run-of-the-mill murder and dismemberment case;  these latest details broke not too long ago.

Neil

Isn't this just some sort of tribal African nonsense?  Look at the names.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

That's what I was thinking.  Ooga booga me no care-a :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

These are hard times, but maybe in light of these events we should bring back Jim Crow? It seems blacks have developed a taste for dark flesh. I wonder if my theory about civilization in blacks being a temporary thing that cannot be maintained is finally showing itself to be true.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

garbon

Quote from: Jaron on May 31, 2012, 08:30:19 PM
These are hard times, but maybe in light of these events we should bring back Jim Crow? It seems blacks have developed a taste for dark flesh. I wonder if my theory about civilization in blacks being a temporary thing that cannot be maintained is finally showing itself to be true.

You've a lot of flesh boo but given your advanced age, your meat is probably gamey. :yuk:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Neil on May 31, 2012, 07:51:49 PM
Isn't this just some sort of tribal African nonsense?  Look at the names.

Let's hope it doesn't spread to the NFL.

jimmy olsen

What the hell, this is like the third one this week isn't it?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DGuller

So, do Republicans here still think that food stamps are a bad idea?

Jaron

Quote from: garbon on May 31, 2012, 09:06:33 PM

You've a lot of flesh boo but given your advanced age, your meat is probably gamey. :yuk:

I bit my lip last week.

The taste was so gamey I threw up in my mouth..

Oh sorry, garbon. I meant my mouf.

:yuk:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Lettow77

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/01/homeless-connecticut-man-eats-eye-and-brain-of-man-offering-help/

Indeed- these are more dangerous than mere african natives, for they are not wild but feral.

Fear the negro who, once knowing docility, has gone savage- he no longer fears fire.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Sheilbh

I always find it strange that cannibals always go for offal :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Legbiter

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 01, 2012, 04:27:31 AM
I always find it strange that cannibals always go for offal :mellow:

What's not to like? It's full of thiamin, folate, selenium, phosphorus, zinc, CoQ10 and several of the B vitamins. Plus all the good protein and fat (in the brain).

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Sheilbh

Oh I'm a massive fan of offal, it just always strikes me as bizarre that no-one ever goes for a person-steak.  It's always straight to the sweetbreads.
Let's bomb Russia!