American cruelty knows no bounds

Started by Martim Silva, May 31, 2012, 11:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martim Silva

This is just an unspeakeable horror:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/30/torture-guantanamo-bay_n_1557294.html

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/31/sesame-street-torture-guantanamo-bay-prisoners/

Torture by Sesame Street

Guantanamo Bay prisoners are now being tortured by BIG BIRD -- at least according to a new documentary released by Al Jazeera.

According to the doc -- called "Songs of War" -- detainees at the U.S. Naval base have been forced to wear headphones blaring Sesame Street music on repeat for hours or days on end ... to break their will

:ph34r:

CountDeMoney

Should make them watch Dora the Explorer, and if they don't answer her, they get the cattle prod.

The Brain

It's not torture unless they use Björk.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Well, long term sleep deprivation is indeed a torture.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Gups

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on May 31, 2012, 11:57:07 AM
Well, long term sleep deprivation is indeed a torture.

No, it's not.  It's long term sleep deprivation.

Viking

This started when they played metal for Noriega.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.