Would Leaving the Euro Help the Irish Economy?

Started by Cerr, May 06, 2009, 12:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 08, 2009, 08:29:14 AM
In what possible sense are they not Euros?

I've never seen an Irishman (or anyone for that matter) that was so hard and shiny.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 08, 2009, 12:46:12 PM
I've never seen an Irishman (or anyone for that matter) that was so hard and shiny.

See I was using Euros there as a shortening of Europeans...you know what we have only been doing on this board for six years now?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 08, 2009, 12:55:41 PM
See I was using Euros there as a shortening of Europeans...you know what we have only been doing on this board for six years now?

You said "In what possible sense" :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.