BuddhaRhubarb

Sheesh. this place sucks without Jaron.  :rolleyes:

:P
:p

Phillip V

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DontSayBanana

Yep. When our main source of amusement is Siege's trolling and the Confederatard... :yawn:
Experience bij!

DGuller

Agreed.  The joke has run its course.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Delirium

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: Delirium on May 07, 2009, 03:00:08 AM
Where is Jaron?

He decided we were too old for his new youthful and hip lifestyle.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

KRonn

Hmm, I missed the original "Burn in Hell" reference if it applied to Jaron, or what ever.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: KRonn on May 07, 2009, 08:38:47 AM
Hmm, I missed the original "Burn in Hell" reference if it applied to Jaron, or what ever.
Marti's anti-RIP Jack Kemp thread. We could probably blame Kat, since he preemptively told Marti to make another thread for bashing. ;)
Experience bij!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Maximus

Quote from: Delirium on May 07, 2009, 03:00:08 AM
Where is Jaron?

Permanently switched to his Lettow persona I guess.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.