D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

HVC

Master race my ass. Now I'm stuck with either a team whose Canadian fans I dislike or a team whose soccer style I dislike.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

finding a viewable streamm of the italy germany game is impossible  <_<
██████
██████
██████

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Di Natale just wants to make sure Super Mario is the first choice.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

I love the fact that Germans are getting their ass kicked. :D

Liep

Liep

Silly to not take advantage of that last chance, but hey, Italy was the better team.

Admiral Yi

:weep:

Too fucking bad.  I guess Germany will have to hand over some more bailout money now.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Based on the poll in this thread, Languish posters suck at predictions.  :D

Iormlund

Germany simply conceded after the first 15 minutes.

Except Özil, that is.

Tamas

Quote from: Iormlund on June 28, 2012, 03:44:37 PM
Germany simply conceded after the first 15 minutes.

Except Özil, that is.

Based on the "OMGWTF" faces on players, coach, and fans, I think that the Germans considered themselves already in the final, if not having won the whole thing. They just couldn't fathom the concept of being outplayed.

A historically German mistake.

Sheilbh

Ozil was great, I liked Reus too. Aside from that though the Italians were far better.

Mario :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!

Zanza

Oh well, too bad. This team had real talent. The Italian team was tactically much better prepared and Löw blundered on the initial line up. Italy showed the ruthless efficiency on counterattack that was still Germany's trademark in the last tournament. Germany went out in a honorable fashion as they at least contested the game to the very end, even if their means today were clearly lacking. Well done, Italy. Poor show, Germany.

Not sure if I'll cheer for Italy or Spain in the final...

Liep

I think I'll be cheering for Mario and Pirlo in the final.