0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Liep

Wooo!

Poor Alves though, the coach should never have allowed him to take that second walk up to the spot.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Cecil

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zanza

I was watching at a public beergarden and was surprised to see how many Spaniards and Portuguese live in my city.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Josephus

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 27, 2012, 04:46:31 PM
That was boring.

You can say that again.

Hey any of you Portos catch what Ronaldo was saying at the end. Right after Spain scored the last kick, the cameras panned to him and he seemed to be saying somethign in Portuguese. My lip reading had him saying something like "Zweiiiiggg...zwiigggg"...which I realize could be anything in Portuguese.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 27, 2012, 04:50:02 PM
First half was fun :(
Yeah, when Portugal actually pressed the Spaniards and wanted a game.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HVC

Quote from: katmai on June 27, 2012, 04:49:48 PM
Haha fu Hilario and all you Porto scum.
didn't watch the game (boo work) but I'll take my fu humbly. Go Germany! :P

Also, is it true the fans were booing Spain during the game?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Iormlund

Quote from: Josephus on June 27, 2012, 04:51:50 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 27, 2012, 04:46:31 PM
That was boring.

You can say that again.

Hey any of you Portos catch what Ronaldo was saying at the end. Right after Spain scored the last kick, the cameras panned to him and he seemed to be saying somethign in Portuguese. My lip reading had him saying something like "Zweiiiiggg...zwiigggg"...which I realize could be anything in Portuguese.

From the looks of it he was repeating "injustice, injustice" in Portuguese.

Iormlund

Quote from: Liep on June 27, 2012, 04:54:52 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on June 27, 2012, 04:50:02 PM
First half was fun :(
Yeah, when Portugal actually pressed the Spaniards and wanted a game.

It's weird, isn't it? The Portuguese dominated physically for one half, were still superior for the second and then went and simply collapsed in extra time.

Liep

Quote from: HVC on June 27, 2012, 04:56:24 PM
Also, is it true the fans were booing Spain during the game?
Yep, when they reached the 10th or so pass around the middle of the field they booed. I don't really get why, Spain does passing better than anyone else, it's how they win. The crowd didn't boo Portugal for going all defensive in the extra time because that's how they thought they could win.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Zanza on June 27, 2012, 04:49:18 PM
I was watching at a public beergarden and was surprised to see how many Spaniards and Portuguese live in my city.

Hamburg has the biggest Portuguese community in Germany IIRC.