0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Hansmeister

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 09, 2012, 11:04:56 AM
Are you able to watch an online stream? I'm sure there are dozens of legal (and illegal) streams up.

Our commercial internet service has been down for two weeks and will be down for another two weeks.  You can't stream thru NIPR at work and the MWR network is far too slow.  :(

Jacob

The Dutch do look like they've got their shit together more.

Uh oh... free kick just outside the box.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Hansmeister on June 09, 2012, 11:06:53 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on June 09, 2012, 11:04:56 AM
Are you able to watch an online stream? I'm sure there are dozens of legal (and illegal) streams up.

Our commercial internet service has been down for two weeks and will be down for another two weeks.  You can't stream thru NIPR at work and the MWR network is far too slow.  :(

Damn that sucks man.  :(

Damn commo. :Embarrass:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jacob

FunkMonk

Jacob

FunkMonk

Josephus

Still think at the end of the game, when Holland wins 3-1 we'll be saying, "damn, those Dutch couldn't buy a goal in the first half."
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

PDH

I think that the Dutch need to rethink their strategy of "Pass-Pass-Pass-Run to the box-Scream for handball-Give up cheap goal"
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

alfred russel

Quote from: PDH on June 09, 2012, 11:59:11 AM
I think that the Dutch need to rethink their strategy of "Pass-Pass-Pass-Run to the box-Scream for handball-Give up cheap goal"

Steady now, it is only halftime. No need for radical changes at the first sign of adversity.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Liep

Listening on the radio and I can't really understand how were not behind, the commentators seems about ready to die from strokes every time the Dutch have the ball.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Robben is trying too hard and trying to do everything himself. He's making himself look silly.

Jacob

Quote from: Liep on June 09, 2012, 12:17:05 PM
Listening on the radio and I can't really understand how were not behind, the commentators seems about ready to die from strokes every time the Dutch have the ball.

They're right... the Dutch have had a lot of good chances. We've been lucky so far.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.