D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Valmy

Russians haven't kicked Czechs around this badly since 1968.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on June 08, 2012, 03:12:25 PM
Quote from: Liep on June 08, 2012, 03:10:47 PM
Number eleven needs to score.
Like, really.

I think I can say without fear of contradiction that number 11 shall not score in this match....at least on the Russian side.

Heh just as I was typing this #11 came on the pitch for the Czechs.

Liep

Valmy

Liep

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Well that was fun.

The Slavs got to dominate today's proceedings...tommorow the Germanic peoples shall show their stuff.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on June 08, 2012, 03:47:21 PM
Well that was fun.

The Slavs got to dominate today's proceedings...tommorow the Germanic peoples shall show their stuff.

I thought we decided in 1945 whether the Slavs or Germanic people would dominate. :shifty:

Despite being an autocratic state, I've decided that blood will indeed win out and I am rooting for Ukraine.

Despite being not at all interesting in soccer, having accidentally been in Austria for Euro 2008 the event now has a lot of fond memories for me so I do think I'll try following it.  It should be easier to do that in 2008, since I can watch English, not German, language broadcasts.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Octavian

Saw this on Facebook. A picture of the Danish national team training.

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on June 08, 2012, 03:47:21 PM
Well that was fun.

:(

Wait, maybe you'll curse them :shifty:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on June 08, 2012, 04:17:42 PM
:(

Wait, maybe you'll curse them :shifty:

Yes the Greeks and Portuguese are there also.  I meant dominate in the sense that three of the four teams involved.