D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Liep

Sounds like a good game, the radio commentating is quite good here. I hate that it's not showed on national tv though.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on June 08, 2012, 11:59:41 AMAre you saying it is legitimate and serious? Because there is no alternative.

You have got to be the dumbest poster on these boards, even compared to the ones whose stupidity is an act for effect.

Syt

Quote from: Liep on June 08, 2012, 12:13:46 PM
Sounds like a good game, the radio commentating is quite good here. I hate that it's not showed on national tv though.

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

The BBC radio guys are genuinely surprise at the excitement of the game.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on June 08, 2012, 12:19:49 PM

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/
Well that was easy, thanks.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 08, 2012, 12:20:39 PM

The BBC radio guys are genuinely surprise at the excitement of the game.

It's pretty entertaining  :yes:

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on June 08, 2012, 12:19:43 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 08, 2012, 11:59:41 AMAre you saying it is legitimate and serious? Because there is no alternative.

You have got to be the dumbest poster on these boards, even compared to the ones whose stupidity is an act for effect.

Nice personal attack, idiot. Go fuck your gook's pussy.

Sheilbh

Fun second half.  The whole game's been kind of ridiculous.
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 08, 2012, 12:43:17 PM
Quote from: Jacob on June 08, 2012, 12:19:43 PM

Nice personal attack, idiot. Go fuck your gook's pussy.

:lol:

I love Languish.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on June 08, 2012, 12:43:17 PMNice personal attack, idiot. Go fuck your gook's pussy.

:lol:

That's not making you look any smarter.

Jacob

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 08, 2012, 12:43:59 PM
Fun second half.  The whole game's been kind of ridiculous.

I am just getting updates on the score.

Pity Poland couldn't shut them down.  Horrible second half for the White Eagle guys.

Injury time now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Maladict

Cecil

Typical score for an opener....not so much about the game itself though.  :huh:

Valmy

Hrm Poland seemed to be dominating early on but then...relaxed?  Not really sure what exactly happened but it seems to me Poland blew it.

But granted I was just following tweets and commentary online.  They don't let me watch TV at work  :(