D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Syt

http://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/Euro2012/Nasri-to-journo-Go-Fk-yourself-20120624

QuoteDonetsk, Ukraine - Samir Nasri launched a foul-mouthed tirade against a French AFP journalist when asked what he thought of France's 2-0 defeat by holders Spain in the Euro 2012 quarter-final here on Saturday. The player, who during France's opening group game with England mouthed "shut your mouth" to television cameras in a message aimed at a L'Equipe journalist who had written a critical article of him that upset his sick mother, also suggested the two go outside the mixed zone and settle the matter.

[...]

"Go f*** yourself, go f*** your mother, you son of a bitch. You want us to have it out, go f*** yourself. There, like that you can now write that I am badly brought up," he said before leaving the mixed zone.

I bet it sounded positively charming in French, though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXTe5GOYGz8

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

FunkMonk

Both sides today play The Italian Way. This ought to be interesting.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 24, 2012, 01:35:35 PM
Lively start, doesn't look very Italian to me.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Quote from: Liep on June 24, 2012, 01:50:56 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on June 24, 2012, 01:35:35 PM
Lively start, doesn't look very Italian to me.

Yeah, it's already better than yesterday's crapfest.

szmik

Quote from: Liep on June 23, 2012, 03:38:44 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 23, 2012, 03:35:30 PM
What was France doing, playing for the 0-1 tie? :huh:
I don't know. These quarter finals have been weird, one team has been completely outplayed in all. The Czechs, Greeks and French looked like they didn't even want to try.

They know it's all set for Germans to win.  :nelson:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zanza

Italy, especially Pirlo, look tired now before the extra time. They were the better team for most of the game.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

Zanza

FunkMonk

England and penalties LOLOLLOLOLOOOOOL

Pirlo and Buffon :wub:

Liep

Italians were superior in style. And what a terrible penalty shot from the last Brit.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.