Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 06, 2017, 08:52:43 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 06, 2017, 08:50:06 PM
I wonder how many Russians got killed.

DG will know

Unless he was one of them.  Has he posted since the air strike?

Razgovory

I wonder if Trump remembers he sent an artillery battery to Syria last month.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Fate on April 06, 2017, 08:41:36 PM

Why do we shrug our shoulders about the 500k+ who have died in the civil war and get all up in arms about sarin killing a handful of people? Sure, let's flush 70.5 million dollars in tomahawk missles down the drain when we're about to massively gut the budget of the state department. Meh...

It's nice when people comply with treaties they've signed.

No preamble, no lead up...I guess Donald figured the line had already been drawn in the sand.

CountDeMoney

Big difference between conventional arms and weapons of mass destruction.  But people already know that, and just like to be difficult.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 06, 2017, 08:41:45 PM
I have ordered Papa John's.

I was caught totally off-guard.  Heard the news as I was driving to my buddy's house to sample beers from his brewery.  We had finger foods on hand but zero time to order pizza and watch the new war on TV :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 06, 2017, 09:48:06 PM
Big difference between conventional arms and weapons of mass destruction.  But people already know that, and just like to be difficult.

So do you support the action by our Cheetoh-faced dumbass president, or do you oppose them?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tonitrus

Finally that "red line" is enforced.  :sleep:

derspiess

derspiess

Question for the forum: Would Obama have done the same thing as Trump in reaction to Assad's chemical attack?  I say: yes.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 06, 2017, 10:34:43 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 06, 2017, 09:48:06 PM

So do you support the action by our Cheetoh-faced dumbass president, or do you oppose them?

I have always supported punitive measures against nations that use chemical weapons.  Should have been done years ago.  But tonight looks good on TV, which is the important part.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 06, 2017, 10:47:55 PM
Question for the form: Would Obama have done the same thing as Trump in reaction to Assad's chemical attack?  I say: yes.

Stop being a dick.

derspiess

CountDeMoney

Go get your hand caught in the food disposal, asshole.

derspiess

Seedy's finally on the Trump Train!  :lol: