News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Zuckerberg gets married

Started by Martinus, May 20, 2012, 01:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stjaba

Quote from: Phillip V on May 20, 2012, 01:34:28 PM

IIRC, California divorce laws are liberal about splitting assets, so she should come away with several billion dollars should the worst occur. But Zuckerburg is a strong, long-term commitment guy, so I think he knows what he's doing about currently putting up to $10 billion on the table for their marriage.

If done properly, parties can contract around default divorce provisions in a pre-nuptial agreement. They key is, making sure it's done right- a great example of where it isn't done right was the recent the Frank McCourt-Jamie McCourt(LA Dodgers owners) divorce case.

CountDeMoney

Is she supposed to be the same Asian chick that was portrayed in the movie? If so, portrayal fail.

Phillip V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 20, 2012, 05:33:05 PM
Is she supposed to be the same Asian chick that was portrayed in the movie? If so, portrayal fail.
Not featured in the movie.

Movie has Zuckerburg being dumped by some white girl in the beginning, and thus he creates Facebook so that he can "friend" her on it because no one loves him.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Phillip V on May 20, 2012, 05:36:32 PM

Movie has Zuckerburg being dumped by some white girl in the beginning, and thus he creates Facebook so that he can "friend" her on it because no one loves him.

Well, I saw some hottie Asian chick in the trailer.  Must've been: COMPOSITE

Phillip V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 20, 2012, 05:38:54 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on May 20, 2012, 05:36:32 PM

Movie features Asian chick being psycho girlfriend of Eduardo as well as an Asian friend of her that gives Zuck a blowjob after girls find out they are famous Facebook creators. Only one scene for girl who gives Zuck a blowjob, as only Eduardo falls for the golddigger.

CountDeMoney

HVC

Facebook, a stalkers tool from the beginning
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

My guess is she's FOB.  Old country girls are taught to not smile when posing for a photo.

Eddie Teach

I think that's a good rule of thumb. Why try to trick future you into thinking that you were once happy?  :homestar:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Camerus

Quote from: Phillip V on May 20, 2012, 01:21:59 PM
Our relationships are the most important predictor of our future health, wealth, and happiness...

This dude is already a billionaire though.  Is getting married really better for your happiness than using your billions to bang an endless stream of young hotties?   :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on May 20, 2012, 06:35:04 PM
This dude is already a billionaire though.  Is getting married really better for your happiness than using your billions to bang an endless stream of young hotties?   :hmm:

http://languish.org/forums/index.php/topic,7508.msg411138.html#msg411138

Phillip V

Our relationships are the most important predictor of our future health, wealth, and happiness...

What did Steve Jobs consider his greatest creations?

And what choices did Jobs agree with Bill Gates were the best they made?

garbon

Quote from: Phillip V on May 20, 2012, 06:53:16 PM

Maybe it is time for you to go back to EUOT?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 20, 2012, 05:38:54 PM

She's not that bad looking.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

Quote from: garbon on May 20, 2012, 06:57:16 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on May 20, 2012, 06:53:16 PM

Maybe it is time for you to go back to EUOT?
I chose not to go to church this sunday, but it looks like church came to me just the same. It's a sign :ph34r:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.