Rapper 50cent supports gay marriage but not butt fondling

Started by Martinus, May 20, 2012, 02:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 20, 2012, 11:52:55 AM
There is often bad blood between people who are quite close in many ways.

In this case the Homoseksualista ludzi przód koktajl z Polski are at daggers drawn with the Heteroseksualnych ludzi przód koktajl z Polski  :huh:

I have no clue what this was even supposed to mean. :D

Richard Hakluyt

Martinus

It means something like this:

"A homosexual man people front cocktail from Poland" and "Of heterosexual people front cocktail from Poland". :D

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Martinus on May 20, 2012, 12:51:43 PM
It means something like this:

"A homosexual man people front cocktail from Poland" and "Of heterosexual people front cocktail from Poland". :D

splittters!!!

Martinus

And I go to the indie coffee shop because they have the best coffee with ice cream in the area. Anyway, I kinda live in Warsaw's hipster central.

Richard Hakluyt

Crazy-Ivan got what I was getting at, there are a lot things worse for your average gay-lawyer-about-town than hipsters.

Martinus

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 20, 2012, 01:09:22 PM
Crazy-Ivan got what I was getting at, there are a lot things worse for your average gay-lawyer-about-town than hipsters.

Oh I yeah, they are just so ridiculously silly and smug.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on May 20, 2012, 12:56:35 PM
And I go to the indie coffee shop because they have the best coffee with ice cream in the area. Anyway, I kinda live in Warsaw's hipster central.

So stop bitching about your fellow hipsters, you miserable fucking queen.  Hypocritical AIDS bucket.  Christ.

Martinus

QuoteThe National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) has passed a resolution yesterday endorsing equal marriage, two weeks following President Obama's move to do so.

The NAACP board voted during a meeting in Miami, arguing that it was demanded by the equal protection guaranteed by the US constitution.

Many observers consider this a positive step in bridging the apparent divide between ethnic minorities and the gay community, and reinforces previous findings from Pew Research Center that African Americans have become more supportive of marriage equality than even four years ago, though they still remain the ethnic group most opposed to the move.

Chairwoman Roslyn M Brock said in a statement: "The mission of the NAACP has always been to ensure political, social and economic equality of all people. We have and will oppose efforts to codify discrimination into law."

The president of NAACP, Benjamin Todd, who is a known supporter of gay rights, added: "Civil marriage is a civil right and a matter of civil law. The NAACP's support for marriage equality is deeply rooted in the fourteenth amendment of the United States constitution and equal protection of all people."

Joe Solmonese, president of the Human Rights Campaign, also welcomed the move, saying: "We could not be more pleased with the NAACP's history-making vote – which is yet another example of the traction marriage equality continues to gain in every community."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Seeing what effect Obama seems to have on certain demographics, perhaps he should go on tv and say he is against violent crimes and food stamps.  :ph34r:

Ed Anger

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 20, 2012, 10:40:30 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 20, 2012, 10:03:23 AM
http://diehipster.wordpress.com/

:lol: I'm mentally swapping "New York" and "Philadelphia" and some of the neighborhood names.

I replaced his areas with Dayton's Oregon district. Fucking hipsters.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Hipsters don't do well in -30 temps.  They don't last beyond the Fall Semester here.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on May 20, 2012, 06:55:51 PM
Hipsters don't do well in -30 temps.  They don't last beyond the Fall Semester here.

What, the knitted-scarf-and-shorts thing doesn't work out there?