Rapper 50cent supports gay marriage but not butt fondling

Started by Martinus, May 20, 2012, 02:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barkdreg

Due to having quite a few gay friends and co-workers I've spent a fair amount of time in gay bars and only once I had to deal with being grabbed by a drunk guy.
Some mild verbal threats easily chased him off.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on May 20, 2012, 02:43:33 AM
Dude just thinks a woman ought to get head.  That's a reasonable position.

It most certainly is, Ollie.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: Octavian on May 20, 2012, 04:56:49 AM
I was reading Marlon Brando's autobiography several years ago. In it he mentioned that while rehearsing a play (as a young unknown actor) some guy went over to him, grabbed his groin and asked him what he was in to; men, women or children (can't remember the exact wording)?

Marlon responded by breaking the guy's nose or jaw.

Well, considering Brando inhabited one of the most transparent Hollywood glass closets, he probably liked it.

Martinus

Btw, is it me or are hipsters like flares to a gay dar? They look so gay and yet arent. Fucking decoys.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Incidentally, I'm now sitting in an indie coffee shop and two middle aged (30+) hipsters are talking at a table next to me... And hearing them makes me want to cut my ears off. They are enunciating slowly and without any rythm to their speech, as if every word was coming to them with extreme difficulty. Are they so brain damaged from pot and booze or just retarded? God, nothing makes me want to become conservative as much as coming into contact with supposed leftists.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on May 20, 2012, 09:16:29 AM
Incidentally, I'm now sitting in an indie coffee shop and two middle aged (30+) hipsters are talking at a table next to me... And hearing them makes me want to cut my ears off.

That's really funny:  wannabe-hipster-on-hipster hate.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 20, 2012, 10:03:23 AM
http://diehipster.wordpress.com/

I dunno, man...as annoying as hipsters are, he mentions "real New Yorkers"';  like Vinnie in a Lawrence Taylor jersey with an oversize gold chain on the outside with a copy of the Post still in his back pocket from taking his morning dump at the Sanitation Officers Association meeting is a fucking improvement.  Fugheddaboudit.

Sheilbh

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 20, 2012, 11:13:57 AM
That's really funny:  wannabe-hipster-on-hipster hate.
:lol:  It takes a lot to sit in an 'indie' cafe writing on a Mac and hate on hipsters.  He was probably even drinking syphon coffee.
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

There is often bad blood between people who are quite close in many ways.

In this case the Homoseksualista ludzi przód koktajl z Polski are at daggers drawn with the Heteroseksualnych ludzi przód koktajl z Polski  :huh:

garbon

I'm very confused about the idea of an indie coffee shop in Poland.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on May 20, 2012, 12:15:54 PM
I'm very confused about the idea of an indie coffee shop in Poland.
It's Eastern Bloc service with an Eastern Bloc haircut.  Ironically.
Let's bomb Russia!