Two Yukon Mounties charged with sexual assault

Started by Barrister, March 12, 2009, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2009, 06:49:40 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 12, 2009, 06:48:52 PM
Your silly hair dye says otherwise.

I do have some black dye in my medicine cabinet.  Other than that, I'm tapped out. :'(

What colour are they now? Blue?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

This article shows how hockey is more important than sexual crimes in the canadian press.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 12, 2009, 07:02:06 PM
What colour are they now? Blue?

All my hair is its natural color; the same as it has been for the last 2 years or so.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 12, 2009, 07:03:27 PM
This article shows how hockey is more important than sexual crimes in the canadian press.

D'uh.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 12, 2009, 07:03:27 PM
Nobody cares about sexual crimes unless there's a hook.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

saskganesh

a hook is 2 minutes. sex crimes are at least a misconduct, depending on the war room's tape review.
humans were created in their own image

Neil

Quote from: saskganesh on March 13, 2009, 06:38:57 AM
a hook is 2 minutes. sex crimes are at least a misconduct, depending on the war room's tape review.
Well, they are cracking down on stick offences. *hyuk hyuk*
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.