News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

My Timay news issue thread

Started by 11B4V, May 16, 2012, 09:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

QuoteResearch from Ohio State University showed cellphone use by pedestrians led to more than 1,000 emergency-room visits nationwide in 2008.

In March, a 45-year-old woman had to be rescued from Lake Michigan after she fell off a pier while texting and walking, police said.

"When people are talking on cellphones, texting or even listening to music, unfortunately, they're not as aware of what's going on around them," said Police Lt. Mark Farrall in Newark, Del.

lulz

It's for the public good, 11Bravo.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2012, 09:39:28 AM
QuoteResearch from Ohio State University showed cellphone use by pedestrians led to more than 1,000 emergency-room visits nationwide in 2008.

In March, a 45-year-old woman had to be rescued from Lake Michigan after she fell off a pier while texting and walking, police said.

"When people are talking on cellphones, texting or even listening to music, unfortunately, they're not as aware of what's going on around them," said Police Lt. Mark Farrall in Newark, Del.

lulz

It's for the public good, 11Bravo.

Thins the gene pool.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 16, 2012, 09:44:36 AM
Thins the gene pool.

See, that's the fucking problem: everybody's all about Darwin Awards and shit, but we've got to stop doing it on a delay fuse.  Start with preventing morons from procreating, not wait decades for their spawn to fuck themselves up.

Ed Anger

QuoteResearch from the Ohio State University

Corrected.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 16, 2012, 11:41:10 AM
QuoteResearch from the Ohio State University

Corrected.

Lawyer wannabe.  :P

Darth Wagtaros

I'll bet the cops would love to be cruising around looking for people using their cell phone while walking. 
PDH!

Habsburg

Timmah always posts the article in his threads.
You are making me open a link.  :(

11B4V

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 16, 2012, 06:40:57 PM
I'll bet the cops would love to be cruising around looking for people using their cell phone while walking.

It's called PC

sbr

11B4V

The man is always trying to put a stop to good entertainment. :mad:

DontSayBanana

QuoteIn March, a 45-year-old woman had to be rescued from Lake Michigan after she fell off a pier while texting and walking, police said.

Never has tainting the gene pool been taken so literally.  Seriously, walking off a pier?
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 16, 2012, 06:40:57 PM

Depends on who is using it, and if it looks like they're holding or not.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!