Swedistanis discover islam not compatible with gender equality

Started by Solmyr, May 16, 2012, 07:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Call the other three mistresses and you're good. Owe them much less then if they were Muslim wives too.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

dps

Tamas

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 16, 2012, 06:39:47 PM
Why would any religious institution be receiving $$$

So the priests won't say some bad shit about the government, to the 8 people who visit their church.

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2012, 08:11:22 AM
QuoteJust when things are settling down, a major plot twist sends the story rocketing off in a new direction. The second part of the film splits wide open in the kinky way Austrian films tend to do, raising all sorts of embarrassing social questions no character is prepared to answer. Finally, after all Ayse's Cinderella-like masochism and self-sacrifice and the family's outrageous bad faith, tensions explode in a highly satisfying, knock-down fight that sends genuine old Turkish values flying out the window.

What was just said here exactly?  :huh:

You sound like you never read a review of an arthouse movie written by a liberal critic.  :huh:

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on May 16, 2012, 08:58:39 AM
Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on May 16, 2012, 08:12:19 AM
On the *other* hand, is it right to be so pussy-whipped as to simply dismiss the notion of second wives out of hand?   :hmm:

Is it being "pussy-whipped" to point out that bigamy is illegal in this country?

I don't remember - have you always been devoid of any sense of humor and irony, or is this a recent development? You are recently acting like a completely humorless square. Everything alright in your private life?

Jaron

This could never happen in America. In our country, the women would castrate the man or kill them in their sleep.
Winner of THE grumbler point.