Will women finally determine presidential vote?

Started by jimmy olsen, May 14, 2012, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2012, 02:08:03 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 15, 2012, 01:37:30 PM
And Seedy.

I take umbrage with that, sir.  I have been nothing less than militant my entire life regarding the rights, liberties and equality of women in our society, on all levels, from reproductive rights to equal pay.  Hell, I even reject the concept of marriage as a surrender of their independent rights as an individual.

Now, just because it gets me off treating them like the little fuckslut slaves they are, and dragging them around the room on all fours by a dog collar while they're in a Dorothy from Oz costume as I flagellate them with a copy of Furet's Passing of An Illusion until I spooge a facial doesn't make me any less of a pro-feminist supporter, dammit.

The man has a point - he's staunchly for women's rights in general, while lusting to violate each and every right of the particular woman he happens to have locked in his bedroom.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Malthus on May 15, 2012, 02:27:26 PM
The man has a point - he's staunchly for women's rights in general, while lusting to violate each and every right of the particular woman he happens to have locked in his bedroom.  ;)

It's their sexual liberation I am attempting to achieve, can't you people understand that?  Please see: Nails, Nine Inch: Slavery, Happiness In

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2012, 02:08:03 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 15, 2012, 01:37:30 PM
And Seedy.

I take umbrage with that, sir.  I have been nothing less than militant my entire life regarding the rights, liberties and equality of women in our society, on all levels, from reproductive rights to equal pay.  Hell, I even reject the concept of marriage as a surrender of their independent rights as an individual.

Now, just because it gets me off treating them like the little fuckslut slaves they are, and dragging them around the room on all fours by a dog collar while they're in a Dorothy from Oz costume as I flagellate them with a copy of Furet's Passing of An Illusion until I spooge a facial doesn't make me any less of a pro-feminist supporter, dammit.

Yeah, the Bill Clinton "public morality" loophole thingie :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 15, 2012, 03:36:00 PM

Seriously? This coming from The Whore Pill(tm) guy?

Valmy

Wait did you just try to insult CdM by comparing him to his hero?  Fail.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2012, 03:43:08 PM

Seriously? This coming from The Whore Pill(tm) guy?

Well obviously I think the "public morality" thing is BS.  In my private life I treat women like gold.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on May 15, 2012, 03:43:26 PM

Wait did you just try to insult CdM by comparing him to his hero?  Fail.

Not my intent.  Just remembering back to when I first heard of the "public vs. private morality" concept.  Obviously Clinton is the personification of everything Seedy desires to be.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 15, 2012, 03:50:30 PM
In my private life I treat women like gold.

Well, that's your fucking problem.

CountDeMoney

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on May 14, 2012, 11:23:18 PM
Well, this sounds bad.  Placing the fate of your people in the hands of those least able to consider the public good.

I heard the gay vote base is also getting energized so at least someone sensible will vote. :P

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2012, 03:53:38 PM

Well, that's your fucking problem.

It would be a problem if I didn't.  Of course, before I got married things were a little different.

Malthus

What, you lock them up really well?

Sounds like you have something in common with CdM ...  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Malthus on May 15, 2012, 04:06:24 PM

What, you lock them up really well?

Sounds like you have something in common with CdM ...  :D

Never got into that, actually.  I never understood the appeal :mellow:

MadImmortalMan

Tim, does the word "finally" in the title indicate that you believe they did not before this?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Kleves

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 15, 2012, 05:50:41 PM
Tim, does the word "finally" in the title indicate that you believe they did not before this?
Tim believes that women just got the vote in 2011, after the dinosaur Confederacy was defeated by the Union with the help of the time-traveling battleship Yamato and a plucky junior reporter.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.