News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Vision Quest to the North pt 2

Started by Razgovory, May 14, 2012, 02:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

A torn muscle?  Have you been tossing the caber?

PDH

Be glad it ain't a disc.  Had one go out a few years back and it was not pleasant for the next 6 months.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 17, 2012, 09:21:47 PM
A torn muscle?  Have you been tossing the caber?

No, nothing.  I have no idea how could have happened.  The pain started Monday and gradually got worse.  When I woke up Tuesday I was all but paralyzed.  One of the problems is that it causes all the muscles in my lower body to tighten so I can barely move.  I have to lay back down and relax all the muscles before I can try again.  It also has spasms of pain, where I'm just lying down on my bed and and it feels like the muscles all tighten into a little ball for a second.  Causes me to shout out.  When asked by the doc I said ti was an "8 out of 10" in terms of pain.  Not painful enough to cause me to cry or so painful I can't breath, but painful enough to scream out involuntarily.  It really, really really, fucking hurts.

On the brighter side, my niece is pure wonderful.  I wuv her so much. :wub:  Unfortunately I was bed ridden on the day they all went to the zoo. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017