Quote from: Ed Anger on May 11, 2012, 08:09:18 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2012, 08:08:09 PM
LGBT :huh:

Lesbian
Gay
Bi
Trans

I THINK.

They really need to drop that "Bi" shit.  What a fucking cop-out.  OOOH OOOH I NEED LEGAL STANDING SO I CAN SUCK COCK WITHOUT THE WIFE KNOWING

If anything we should drop the "T".

I mean, if you get four people and ask them what they want, tell me which one does not fit with the others:

Person A: "I want to have sex with women."
Person B: "I want to have sex with men."
Person C: "I want to have sex with both men and women."
Person D: "I want someone to cut my dick in half, fashion it into a fake vagina, put fake breasts in my chest and give me hormones."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on May 14, 2012, 01:16:06 AM

I mean, if you get four people and ask them what they want, tell me which one does not fit with the others:

Person D: "I want someone to cut my dick in half, fashion it into a fake vagina, put fake breasts in my chest and give me hormones."

Point taken. 
However, how many Person Cs have you known that have said which statement more often:  "I want to have sex with both men and women," or "I want to have sex with both men and women, but for some reason all I ever do is have sex with men"?

Martinus

I actually dated a bi guy - when we broke up he hooked up with a girl - I'm now friends with both of them. I also had a fuck buddy who had a girlfriend at the same time, but yeah that could be just being on a down low.

Ideologue

Quote from: Martinus on May 14, 2012, 01:16:06 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 08:34:08 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 11, 2012, 08:09:18 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2012, 08:08:09 PM
LGBT :huh:

Lesbian
Gay
Bi
Trans

I THINK.

They really need to drop that "Bi" shit.  What a fucking cop-out.  OOOH OOOH I NEED LEGAL STANDING SO I CAN SUCK COCK WITHOUT THE WIFE KNOWING

They've all been persecuted for their sexuality; they all demand non-normative behavior in order to achieve happiness; and often if not usually involve self-interrogation, self-deception, and coming out.

I love how some gays have no compunction whatsoever about pulling the ladder up now that they're in the helicopter and say shit about how they can't possibly see how the situations, while different, are socially and politically analogous.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Martinus

Uhm, transgendered people are not "about" different sexuality but different gender identity. That's something completely different. In fact, a lot of transgendered people, once they have their sex changed, considered themselves straight and not a part of the LGB culture/demographic. On the other hand, some T people identify as lesbian or gay after their transformation (e.g. a Male-To-Female transsexual may be attracted to women) so again this shows sexuality to be separate from gender identity.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on May 14, 2012, 06:49:25 AM
In fact, a lot of transgendered people, once they have their sex changed, considered themselves straight and not a part of the LGB culture/demographic.

That's not very nice.

garbon

@Ide - it is hard to stay on point when you've so many competing agendas. (See feminism)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.