News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 17, 2012, 12:02:04 PM
lol, Languish MP games are like a massive NASCAR pile-up at the pole position. :lol:

:rolleyes:

We're waiting on one person / we never agreed to a start date yet. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Just wait.  Somebody's going to rub the wall, and you'll all burst into flames.

Habbaku

Likelihood of asshattery, in ascending order :

Habbaku
Ulmont
Berkut
Garbon
Tamas
Drakken

Place your bets!
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Come on, Berkut that up?
I spent a LOT of time doing the No Retreat AAR, and he BAILED ON IT
'nuff said.

He is still better than drakken I suppose :P

Berkut

I did not bail on it, I said the game was lame and didn't want to play anymore. It was the first time either of us had ever played it.

It's what I get for buying a Carl Paradis game, I guess.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

I think that game is great.

Anyways, how long before we kick Drakken out?

ulmont

Quote from: Tamas on May 17, 2012, 01:10:47 PM
Anyways, how long before we kick Drakken out?

Perhaps some time after, you know, the Cyberboard is actually available.

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on May 17, 2012, 01:08:39 PM
It's what I get for buying a Carl Paradis game, I guess.

:yes:

Guy's nuttier than squirrel shit in person, BTW.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Cyberboard is out :

http://www.limeyyankgames.co.uk/lyg/cyberboard/virgin-queen

As soon as I get Drakken's info, I'll mail the start files and we can begin...

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

Seems my ACTS account has been erased. Anyway, logged in as Drakken.

I'd still like a delay of a few days, however, so I can read the whole ruleset. Starting on Sunday would suit me, as it would give me some time to read it whole on PDF.

Habbaku

I would start the game except that Tamas, who assured me I already had his info, doesn't appear anywhere in ACTS that I can see, at least not under his name.   :rolleyes:

Everyone else shows up.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on May 17, 2012, 08:04:02 PM
I would start the game except that Tamas, who assured me I already had his info, doesn't appear anywhere in ACTS that I can see, at least not under his name.   :rolleyes:

Did you check for "[email protected]"?

But yeah, ACTS clears unused accounts pretty aggressively.

Tamas

:rolleyes:

ok, I have re-registered. Nick is Tamas, e-mail is the gmail one you know, Habs.

Habbaku

Game's been started on ACTS and I went ahead and dealt opening hands.

CB files are sent as well.  If you need any assistance with either one, post and we'll walk you through it, though both are pretty straightforward.

The only thing that can't be handled by ACTS is the Spanish and Portuguese treasures.  Berkut will have to draw and place those himself in CB.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

I placed 1 too many Spanish treasures in the file, should only get 4 unless I control the Philllipines. I will remove one when it comes around to me again. Assume the 5th space is empty.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned