News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

It's very, very quiet around here today...

Started by Barrister, May 01, 2012, 11:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: katmai on May 01, 2012, 03:16:59 PM
:lol:

Somebody is still smarting over the Dorsey claims this far along?
Nothing to do with the stupid Dorsey thing.  It's just annoying when there is a poster periodically pestering you from the sidelines while being otherwise completely unnoticeable.

derspiess

I never quite understood the basis for the Dorsey claim, but it's always been amusing nonetheless.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: DGuller on May 01, 2012, 03:19:27 PM

Nothing to do with the stupid Dorsey thing.  It's just annoying when there is a poster periodically pestering you from the sidelines while being otherwise completely unnoticeable.

Well damn, you've wounded me, clearly I am just dying for your attention.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DGuller

Quote from: katmai on May 01, 2012, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: DGuller on May 01, 2012, 03:19:27 PM

Well damn, you've wounded me, clearly I am just dying for your attention.
:huh: I don't give two shits about you.  As I said, I don't even know you exist until you throw an unprovoked flame out of the left field once in a while.  In those moments, I just note how pathetic that is, and move on with my life.  But, today, I'm in a bad mood, so I let it rip.  Meh.

katmai

Quote from: DGuller on May 01, 2012, 03:31:47 PM
t give two shits about you.  As I said, I don't even know you exist until you throw an unprovoked flame out of the left field once in a while.  In those moments, I just note how pathetic that is, and move on with my life.  But, today, I'm in a bad mood, so I let it rip.  Meh.

See now that is tactic to take. sorry you are having such a shitty day. Good luck with the studying.

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on May 01, 2012, 03:20:02 PM
I never quite understood the basis for the Dorsey claim, but it's always been amusing nonetheless.

I want to say it was something to do with grumbles, but yeah can't recall the origin either.

DGuller

Quote from: katmai on May 01, 2012, 03:33:43 PM
Quote from: DGuller on May 01, 2012, 03:31:47 PM
t give two shits about you.  As I said, I don't even know you exist until you throw an unprovoked flame out of the left field once in a while.  In those moments, I just note how pathetic that is, and move on with my life.  But, today, I'm in a bad mood, so I let it rip.  Meh.

See now that is tactic to take. sorry you are having such a shitty day. Good luck with the studying.
Thank you. :hug:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on May 01, 2012, 03:34:14 PM

I want to say it was something to do with grumbles, but yeah can't recall the origin either.

Didn't help that they apparently had many secret conversations.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 01, 2012, 03:40:13 PM
Quote from: katmai on May 01, 2012, 03:34:14 PM

You know i almost was going to say "but we need to ask Teach" in my post.

DGuller

I never denied that we were friendly, and we were always fair to each other in debates.  We were both out of favor with the cool kids back then, and that meant that we were prone to over-reacting in response to regular dogpiles and saying some silly things in response.  Obviously his over-reactions were a bit more, err, extreme, which eventually led to his banishment.

CountDeMoney

Dorsey4Fraud banished himself, he wasn't banned.

katmai

Quote from: DGuller on May 01, 2012, 03:47:31 PM
I never denied that we were friendly, and we were always fair to each other in debates.  We were both out of favor with the cool kids back then, and that meant that we were prone to over-reacting in response to regular dogpiles and saying some silly things in response.  Obviously his over-reactions were a bit more, err, extreme, which eventually led to his banishment.

Wait we have cool kids?

Does me not knowing mean i'm not one of them :(

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 01, 2012, 03:50:00 PM

He really was an amazing snowflake of a tool.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on May 01, 2012, 03:51:18 PM

He really was an amazing snowflake of a tool.

I honestly kind of miss him, he was such an absolute, genetically-pure squirrel.  Entertainment we simply haven't had since.

katmai

Yeah, now bmollson...mean mr seedy.  :(