Burn in hell, John Edwards

Started by Phillip V, May 05, 2009, 11:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 06, 2009, 07:31:09 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 06, 2009, 07:28:50 PM
I never liked the guy.

Worst in the Demoncrap party.

I'd say that's unfair, considering that party ran Al Bore as well.

But he was a 10th level Vice President!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 06, 2009, 08:16:20 PM

All well and good, but putting on your robe and wizard hat and casting level 9 eroticism doesn't win elections. :P
Experience bij!

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 06, 2009, 10:33:36 PM

All well and good, but putting on your robe and wizard hat and casting level 9 eroticism doesn't win elections. :P

It did for Obama.

Caliga

Just read on CNN that Rielle Hunter (or whatever that nutjob's calling herself now) is breaking her previous agreement with Edwards and getting a paternity test done.  I'm sure she wouldn't bother unless he really is the father.

:nelson

OTOH I'm not sure how one can conduct one of those without DNA from the father, and I can't imagine Edwards will willingly participate.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Savonarola

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 06, 2009, 10:58:29 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 06, 2009, 10:33:36 PM

It did for Obama.

Barack was level 14 and he didn't pick an underpowered prestige class like "Vice President."
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

Elizabeth Edwards is a horrible human being and I say go for it John, even though you are a fucking ambulance chaser.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2009, 09:20:45 AM
Elizabeth Edwards is a horrible human being and I say go for it John, even though you are a fucking ambulance chaser.

All three of them disgust me. :)

Valmy

I simply dislike Edwards' irresponsible populist politics.  He is free to a gigantic asshole in his personal life and I won't hold it against him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on May 07, 2009, 09:25:28 AM
He is free to a gigantic asshole in his personal life
Of course he is... and I'm free to never vote for him under any circumstances.  :cool:

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:34:26 AM
Of course he is... and I'm free to never vote for him under any circumstances.  :cool:

Neither will I.  But his personal life is almost the only redeeming feature about him.

His anti-free trade positions damn him in my Neo-Liberal eyes.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

I just think it's funny anybody expected anything more from this guy.  HELLO, AMBULANCE CHASER  :rolleyes:

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Savonarola on May 07, 2009, 07:11:00 AM
Barack was level 14 and he didn't pick an underpowered prestige class like "Vice President."

It didn't help that the 'Animate Dead' cast on McCain wasn't as effective as hoped.  :(

Siege

Obama Bin Laden and the Demoncrap party are going to destroy this country.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Caliga

Quote from: Siege on May 07, 2009, 09:44:55 PM

What does that have to do with John Edwards being a sack of dogshit?

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on May 07, 2009, 09:44:55 PM

Disloyalty isn't going keep you in this country.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017