News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ex-Gay Advert Pulled from London Bus Campaign

Started by Sheilbh, April 12, 2012, 05:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 12, 2012, 08:55:44 PM
QuoteHis charity funds "reparative therapy" for gay Christians, which it claims can "develop their heterosexual potential".

Don't the realize they'd make more money helping out heteros who need to "develop their heterosexual potential", like Raz and Lettow?  It's basic market math.

I think Lettow may very well be gay.  I'm not. :)  I'm merely hideous, socially inept, and poor.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 12, 2012, 08:58:26 PM
All lettow needs is a couple of wine coolers and his roommate will be pounding southern ass like Sherman did.

MY ASS BURNS LIKE ATLANTA SQUEE

garbon

Quote from: Neil on April 12, 2012, 08:58:46 PM
Quote from: Grallon on April 12, 2012, 08:15:34 PM
An advocate of hypocrisy I see.
Come now, Grallon.  Damning hypocrisy is the sort of thing a child would do.  You're better than that.
Why look at Marti. He's here, he's queer and just brimming with hypocrisy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on April 12, 2012, 09:00:26 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 12, 2012, 08:55:44 PM
QuoteHis charity funds "reparative therapy" for gay Christians, which it claims can "develop their heterosexual potential".

Don't the realize they'd make more money helping out heteros who need to "develop their heterosexual potential", like Raz and Lettow?  It's basic market math.

I think Lettow may very well be gay.  I'm not. :)  I'm merely hideous, socially inept, and poor.

Helping poor dudes land chicks is sure to be a lucrative racket.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on April 12, 2012, 06:52:52 PM
Tyranny of the majority  :cool:

More like a ban on false and misleading advertising. :P

MadBurgerMaker

Gups

If the ad had been banned that would be one thing. It hasn't. TfL have just chosen not to take the custom of this group. They are free to advertise anywhere else.

Neil

Quote from: Gups on April 13, 2012, 02:22:25 AM
If the ad had been banned that would be one thing. It hasn't. TfL have just chosen not to take the custom of this group. They are free to advertise anywhere else.
I'm sure that means that TFL is violating their civil rights or something like that.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Grallon on April 12, 2012, 08:15:34 PMAn advocate of hypocrisy I see.
What if you changed the name of the group to Sunnah Mainstream?
Let's bomb Russia!