Sextortion: Man accused of making hundreds of 14-year old boys into cam slaves

Started by jimmy olsen, April 12, 2012, 08:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Its like a hentai plot line. Didnt know kids were so stupid in real life.

QuoteI'm going to guess that none of this man's friends, neighbours or family are surprised he's turned out to be a sexual predator.
:lol:
He does look the type.
██████
██████
██████

Martinus

Btw, where does "hundreds" come from? The article only mentions two.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on April 13, 2012, 06:53:44 AM

Ah, Marti.  Always the pedo sceptic.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 13, 2012, 06:54:21 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 13, 2012, 06:53:44 AM

Ah, Marti.  Always the pedo sceptic.

Ah, Marti unable to read.

QuoteOn April 6, a federal search warrant team showed up at Finkbiner's home, which sat across from a cornfield on a rural state road. The team went through all computers and digital media in the home; they found thousands of videos showing hundreds of people going through the same ordeal as the 14 year old boy. As an FBI agent put it in a document filed later that day, "Many, if not most, of these individuals appear to be between the ages of 14-16 years of age."

Finkbiner agreed to an interview with the agents searching his home. Special Agent Ryan Barrett sat him down and asked him about the suspected blackmail. Finkbiner confessed. By his own admission, he had blackmailed around 100 people in the same way.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on April 13, 2012, 07:32:12 AM
That's still a hundRED not hundREDS.
The text contradicts itself.

Mind you, I think our real point here is that you're disgusting and you should be locked up for this.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Neil on April 13, 2012, 07:35:46 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 13, 2012, 07:32:12 AM
That's still a hundRED not hundREDS.
The text contradicts itself.

Mind you, I think our real point here is that you're disgusting and you should be locked up for this.

He should be remanded to the custody of the Core Issues Trust people.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?