News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Started by Syt, May 05, 2009, 02:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on May 05, 2009, 03:11:39 PM
It remains a fact, though, that Mexico have never produced females of the same quality other countries like Brazil or Venezuela do.

Huh?  Well let me just say I strongly disagree.  The Mexican women have nothing to be ashamed of.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2009, 03:53:00 PM
Huh?  Well let me just say I strongly disagree.  The Mexican women have nothing to be ashamed of.

Well, vaginas, but that's more of a class issue and not a trait specific to mexican women.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

C.C.R.

Quote from: fahdiz on May 05, 2009, 02:41:27 PM
This year, I will celebrate by banging a Mexican multiple times. :cheers:

Sometimes, you feel a little Mexican.  And sometimes, a little Mexican feels you...

:cheers:

katmai

Quote from: C.C.R. on May 05, 2009, 05:21:59 PM

Sometimes, you feel a little Mexican.  And sometimes, a little Mexican feels you...

:blush:

Yet you never call!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Martinus

Burn in hell, Mexican swine.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

fhdz

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 05:51:05 PM
But also, not impossible. :)

Nothing is impossible, only more or less improbable.

garbon

Quote from: fahdiz on May 05, 2009, 05:52:06 PM
Nothing is impossible, only more or less improbable.

And I'm wishing for it to be more probable. ;)

fhdz

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 05:53:49 PM
And I'm wishing for it to be more probable. ;)

Why you gotta be like that?

C.C.R.

Quote from: katmai on May 05, 2009, 05:29:57 PM
Quote from: C.C.R. on May 05, 2009, 05:21:59 PM

:blush:

Yet you never call!

:console:

garbon

Quote from: fahdiz on May 05, 2009, 05:56:05 PM
Why you gotta be like that?

Why you gotta be vulgar and trumpet that you will be participating in multiple bangings?

fhdz

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 05:57:03 PM
Why you gotta be vulgar and trumpet that you will be participating in multiple bangings?

I see no reason not to be a little vulgar from time to time.  It's not like wishing harm on someone.

garbon

Quote from: fahdiz on May 05, 2009, 06:00:04 PM
I see no reason not to be a little vulgar from time to time.  It's not like wishing harm on someone.

Really? Both are rather impolite.

fhdz

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 06:01:49 PM
Really? Both are rather impolite.

You're seriously equating the two?