News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy birthday, Berkut

Started by Martinus, April 11, 2012, 05:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

:cheers:

Fun fact: out of only 83 of my Facebook friends, four have their birthdays yesterday and today.

Three of them are gay, two of them are gay rights activists and one of them is Berkut. And how can you disbelief astrology?  :lol:

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

sbr

Grallon

Happy Birthday to the Crassus of Languish.  :beer:
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

Thanks everyone! A little early here though...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on April 11, 2012, 05:59:37 PM
:cheers:

Fun fact: out of only 83 of my Facebook friends, four have their birthdays yesterday and today.

Three of them are gay, two of them are gay rights activists and one of them is Berkut. And how can you disbelief astrology?  :lol:
Selection bias.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I'm also amused that Mart just HAD to mention his friend count.

Also, Happy Berfday, you godless commie.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 11, 2012, 07:10:12 PM

It's a very exclusive club.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

Berkut was born on Cosmonautics Day?  :hmm: Figures.

Razgovory

Hooray for Berkut.

Also isn't Berkut a Russian word?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on April 11, 2012, 05:59:37 PM
83 of my Facebook friends,

So how many of them would post bail?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

May you receive your birthday blowjob.  Without too much teeth action.  All the way to the end this time.

DGuller

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Habbaku on April 11, 2012, 07:22:41 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 11, 2012, 07:10:12 PM

It's a very exclusive club.
Probably not, seeing as how I'm a member.  On topic, happy birthday Berk. :cheers: (Utica Club to a Genesee)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."