Yes, Secretary Clinton Submitted Her Own ‘Text From Hillary’

Started by garbon, April 10, 2012, 03:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 11, 2012, 04:26:38 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 10, 2012, 03:42:39 PM
"sup adam. nice selfie Stace :-)" reads Madam Secretary's post. "ROFL @ ur Tumblr! g2g — scrunchie time. ttyl?"

Well, that just oozes gravitas. Is she taking notes from Palin?

Hillary might have writte a formal memo to one of her interns to get the inter to write that for her.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 11, 2012, 04:26:38 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 10, 2012, 03:42:39 PM
"sup adam. nice selfie Stace :-)" reads Madam Secretary's post. "ROFL @ ur Tumblr! g2g — scrunchie time. ttyl?"

Well, that just oozes gravitas. Is she taking notes from Palin?

It shows she's human, and has a sense of humor;  something your boy Mittens has neither of.

LOLZ I WAS JUST TEXTING ALL MY NFL AND NASCAR TEAM OWNERZ ABOUT A FUNNY STORY ABOUT MY DAD CLOSING A FACTORY I ROFL'D

Eddie Teach

"My boy"?  :huh:

Do you make the same excuses for Sarah Palin's idiotic tweets?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 11, 2012, 06:03:56 PM
"My boy"?  :huh:

Do you make the same excuses for Sarah Palin's idiotic tweets?

No.
She's your girl, not your boy.  Silly.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 11, 2012, 09:24:53 PM
No.

I'd vote for Hillary over either Palin or Romney at this point. That text was still retarded. It's certainly not something a Presidential aspirant should be sending the press.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 11, 2012, 10:08:05 PM
That text was still retarded. It's certainly not something a Presidential aspirant should be sending the press.

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 11, 2012, 10:08:05 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 11, 2012, 09:24:53 PM
No.

I'd vote for Hillary over either Palin or Romney at this point. That text was still retarded. It's certainly not something a Presidential aspirant should be sending the press.

Oh god, you aren't one of those "bloggers are the press" folks are you? Does equipping oneself with a tumblr account make oneself a journalist?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Well, I'm reading the contents of the text message, aren't I? I wouldn't be surprised if the 24 hour news stations ran something about this. They certainly did with some of Palin's tweets.

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 11, 2012, 10:18:20 PM
Well, I'm reading the contents of the text message, aren't I? I wouldn't be surprised if the 24 hour news stations ran something about this. They certainly did with some of Palin's tweets.

It wasn't an actual text message. Hillary gave them that "creation" with her signature as a physical document.