Are gays overrepresented among Tupperware products and if so why?

Started by CountDeMoney, April 09, 2012, 04:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Think about it:   Be a guest, host a party, learn about Tupperware® products and purchase some for yourself at a classic Tupperware party or one from our new, unique Menu of Parties—it's your chance to join the party!

This is your opportunity to see, taste, and experience the Tupperware lifestyle—amazing products, delicious recipes, and smart, simple solutions to improve your life. From the Totally Tuppertini cocktail party to a fun Girls' Night In, this is your party and we want it to be the best it can be! Whether you're a Consultant, a host, or a guest, there's a lot to enjoy at a Tupperware Party!

Thoughts?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

When I was in first grade (~5) my mom went to a Tupperware® party at the neighbor's house.  The neighbor's 6 year old daughter, who was in my class, chased me down and gave me my first kiss.  So I would have to disagree with the premise.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on April 09, 2012, 05:25:19 PM
When I was in first grade (~5) my mom went to a Tupperware® party at the neighbor's house.  The neighbor's 6 year old daughter, who was in my class, chased me down and gave me my first kiss.  So I would have to disagree with the premise.

Hott.

I got stuck at a tupperware party once back in the 70's. Nothing exciting happened.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Iormlund

I don't know how to make them in the laptop. In a normal keyboard to enter an ASCII character do ALT + code (using the numerical keys at the right). Trademark one is Alt + 0153 IIRC.