News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Zombie Jesus Day...

Started by C.C.R., April 08, 2012, 07:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

He died for our sins, but came back for our BRAAAAAAAIIINNNNSSSS...

:bowler:

Josquius

didn't realise it was easter. wow
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Ugh - I can't believe I'm up to go to church.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I enjoyed the younger MILFs at church. I didn't enjoy the the peace and love sermon.  :yuk:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

The only thing I have to add is the Dr. Seuss Bible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgILxqN_jxE

I was torn between posting this one and "Jesus, the Bad Carpenter."
Experience bij!

C.C.R.

Waiting for AmScip to pop in & say that Easter isn't for another week or two or whenever the hell Orthodox Easter is this year... :P

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: C.C.R. on April 08, 2012, 09:31:14 AM
Waiting for AmScip to pop in & say that Easter isn't for another week or two or whenever the hell Orthodox Easter is this year... :P

He's too busy cooking Christmas dinner, probably not back on languish till tomorrow.

Razgovory

I consumed a great deal of pig flesh in celebration of Easter.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Scipio

Quote from: C.C.R. on April 08, 2012, 09:31:14 AM
One week to go, you heterodox mugs!
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on April 08, 2012, 01:51:18 PM
I consumed a great deal of pig flesh in celebration of Easter.

I had pizza.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on April 08, 2012, 08:07:32 AM

So, did the holy water boil when you walked past it?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 08, 2012, 07:17:39 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 08, 2012, 08:07:32 AM

So, did the holy water boil when you walked past it?

Presbyterian, no holy water.

Highlights - a mime troupe that performed jesus dying on the cross (and then he came back in a white robe and pointy white hood), a woman who got the holy spirit and after convulsing a bit - passed out, and a slide show of the minister's car accident on tuesday past

Lowlight - 2.5 hour service
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

We had a full turkey and trimmings dinner for Easter.  Now my uncle and I are trying to find the late football game on NFL network.