News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Burn in hell, Caliga

Started by garbon, May 05, 2009, 12:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Just cuz it'd warm my heart.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 12:27:28 PM
Just cuz it'd warm my heart.

Meanwhile I have discovered your license plate.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

no YOU burn in hell, garbo.  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on May 05, 2009, 12:29:39 PM

I have trouble imagining that a "[c]um lord" would drive a PT Cruiser.  :lol:

garbon

It would never ever drive a PT Loser. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

To be fair, you're both already in hells of sorts.  Garbon is surrounded by gays, while Caliga is in the South.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 12:33:19 PM

It would never ever drive a PT Loser. :angry:
You've finally become so detached that you've started referring to yourself as an object?  And in the the third person, no less.  One would think that 'this' would be more natural than 'it'.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 12:36:08 PM
You've finally become so detached that you've started referring to yourself as an object?  And in the the third person, no less.  One would think that 'this' would be more natural than 'it'.

I thought we were talking about the c*mlord. :(

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on May 05, 2009, 12:33:18 PM

I find it strange, though, that CA accepts that plate, while a CO woman couldn't get her ILVTOFU plate (I love tofu).
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on May 05, 2009, 12:40:14 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 05, 2009, 12:33:18 PM

I find it strange, though, that CA accepts that plate, while a CO woman couldn't get her ILVTOFU plate (I love tofu).

No wonder. Tofu is awful stuff.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 12:38:43 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 12:36:08 PM

I thought we were talking about the c*mlord. :(

"It does not talk. It puts the lotion on its skin ..."
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon