And we're back!

Main Menu

French Far-Left Rising

Started by Sheilbh, April 06, 2012, 09:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: derspiess on April 08, 2012, 10:35:24 AM
Yeah.  Better uniforms.
One Fascist regime gets a decent designer and everyone forgets the horrors they foist upon us:

And I haven't even started on Volkisch costumes :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on April 08, 2012, 10:35:24 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 08, 2012, 06:40:20 AM
I'll take the fascist.

Yeah.  Better uniforms.
But it brings up the question: in a war would a French fascist run away from himself?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Who's the shiny belt buckle brigade?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sheilbh

Quote from: HVC on April 08, 2012, 10:43:29 AM
Who's the shiny belt buckle brigade?
British Union of Fascists.
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Nazis had pretty shitty civilian uniforms too.

Are those Wops in the top photo Shelf?

Neil

If the BUF uniforms were good enough for Palpatine, they're good enough for me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on April 08, 2012, 12:43:42 PM
If the BUF uniforms were good enough for Palpatine, they're good enough for me.

They look like they just stole the clothing of a group of mimes or acrobats.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 08, 2012, 12:36:35 PM

Yeah the March on Rome Fascists.
Let's bomb Russia!

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 08, 2012, 12:56:04 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 08, 2012, 12:36:35 PM

Yeah the March on Rome Fascists.

which is probably the only day in Italy when the trains did run on time...

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 08, 2012, 10:41:56 AM
One Fascist regime gets a decent designer and everyone forgets the horrors they foist upon us:

that's one more redeeming quality than the communists  <_< <_<

Razgovory

The communists could win wars.  The Fascists, not so much.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Razgovory on April 08, 2012, 02:04:12 PM
this is, in the case of both communists or fascists not a redeeming factor for either. Given the results.

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on April 08, 2012, 02:04:12 PM
What makes you think that?  Are you completely ignorant of history?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.