News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

MILFiest MILF

Started by Admiral Yi, April 03, 2012, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Friend of mine's mom I trained with some random guy at a party back in 2003.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ideologue on April 04, 2012, 12:55:13 AM
Eww :yuk:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Pedrito

Monica Bellucci, o Gawd.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 04, 2012, 01:19:23 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 04, 2012, 12:55:13 AM
Eww :yuk:

She milked my prostate.  Good times.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

So what are the parameters, as far as Hollywood MILFs go?  If it's 40+, there's a shit ton of them.  Hell, Jennifer Aniston is 43.  50+?  Isn't that Cougar Territory?

Valdemar

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 04, 2012, 05:36:54 AM
So what are the parameters, as far as Hollywood MILFs go?  If it's 40+, there's a shit ton of them.  Hell, Jennifer Aniston is 43.  50+?  Isn't that Cougar Territory?

yeah some of the quoted left MILF and entered grandma territory :D:D

V

Octavian

Quote from: Valdemar on April 04, 2012, 06:13:57 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 04, 2012, 05:36:54 AM

yeah some of the quoted left MILF and entered grandma territory :D:D

V

GILF

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on April 04, 2012, 06:04:31 AM
Anyone else notice that once or twice a female friend enters MILF territory ?

I guess at a base level, it's you recognising that by becoming a mother, it proves she's fertile; nature triumphs over stereotype barby dolls ?

Preggo chicks give me the willies, giving birth demolishes vaginas like a satchel charge in a VC tunnel, and nothing wears down a woman more than the stress of motherhood.

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 03, 2012, 09:19:06 PM
Quote from: Josephus on April 03, 2012, 08:57:59 PM
That's a totally obscure one.

Who hasn't seen Jaws?

30 years ago. Think  I remember who played Brody's wife?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

What's the difference between MILFs and Cougars? Where's the boundary? Is a 50 year old a MILF? Or is a 30-something? In which case, since I'm 45, I call them pretty young things with children.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 04, 2012, 06:40:50 AM

I guess at a base level, it's you recognising that by becoming a mother, it proves she's fertile; nature triumphs over stereotype barby dolls ?

Preggo chicks give me the willies, giving birth demolishes vaginas like a satchel charge in a VC tunnel, and nothing wears down a woman more than the stress of motherhood.

Preggos that haven't turned into the kool aid man turn me on.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 04, 2012, 07:47:09 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 04, 2012, 06:40:50 AM

Preggos that haven't turned into the kool aid man turn me on.

That's thoroughly fucking disgusting, man.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

in other terms, preggos but still no fat chicks.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.