And we're back!

Main Menu

Michael Savage Banned from the UK

Started by alfred russel, May 05, 2009, 10:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Quote from: katmai on May 05, 2009, 06:54:30 PM
I've done that, doesn't work :(
That is because you are a guero...If you were a proper south of the border type the cops would have been there with the tasers and zip-ties.  In Oakland, they would have shot you.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

FunkMonk

Question: Does Michael Savage hate Mexicans?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

alfred russel

Quote from: FunkMonk on May 05, 2009, 09:37:01 PM
Question: Does Michael Savage hate Mexicans?

Here is what wikiquote has for Michael Savage's immigration comments:

QuoteImmigration

* Then there's the story of college students who are fasting out here in the Bay Area. They're illegal aliens and they want green cards simply because they're students. I don't understand what -- how this two and two adds up. I would say, let them fast until they starve to death, then that solves the problem. Because then we won't have a problem about giving them green cards because they're illegal aliens; they don't belong here to begin with. They broke into the country; they're criminals. Why do I owe them a green card? Because they're going to my colleges for free?
          o July 5, 2007

* My ancestors fled here because they wanted to become American. They wanted to imitate and ape the white man, while retaining some of their background. They didn't want to impose their background upon the society, like so many immigrants do today, thinking that they have a right to impose their fetid societies upon us, the very stinkpots that they ran from. The very cesspools that they ran from, they think are suddenly noble because they ran away from it? They glorify the hellhole they ran from? Let 'em go back there!
          o September 14, 2006

* ...when you bring immigrants in from Europe -- whether they be Irish, whether they be Italian, whether they be English, whether they be Romanian, whether they be Czechoslovakian, whether they be Yugoslavian, whether they be German -- they're from Europe, and there is a melting pot possibility...When you start bringing in masses of immigrants from everywhere on Earth, you don't have a melting pot; they cannot be melted into an American, and that's what's going on in the country today. We're bringing in millions of people from countries that have no compatibility with the values of Europe, not any values whatsoever. And I will argue with you as long as you want on this, if you want. There was no history of the liberation of people in China for example, to choose one nation, there was no Magna Carta, there was no evolution. There's been no Middle Ages for the Muslims coming into America.
          o October 13, 2006

* It's insanity to be bringing in millions of people who have no Middle Ages yet, they haven't even gone through the Middle Ages. They're never going to be compatible with America. They're never going to assimilate. This is the biggest disaster in the history of this country, is to say that all people from around the world are the same; ipso facto, bring in anybody and they're all going to become an American within two generations. That's absurd. But they know that. They don't want them to become assimilated. What they want is a balkanization of America where one group is pitted against another perennially. And the ruling class also wants an illiterate America who does not fully understand what they're doing to this country. That's why they are bringing people that will never assimilate. They don't even require that they speak English.
          o October 13, 2006

* What will it take to wake you up to the fact that you are being erased from the future of America? And why are you being erased? If you're a person of European descent, why do they want your child to be a minority in America? And when your little girl is a minority in America, what will happen to her? Tell me what will happen to her? Do you think that the minorities, when they take over the country, will be quite as benevolent and as enlightened as the European-Americans are today? Or do you sense that just perhaps, just maybe, they will not bring the learnings of the Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights, to their new power?
          o May 10, 2006

* Unless we say 'No' to illegal aliens waving the Mexican flag in the street, by burning the Mexican flag in the street across America. That's right, burn the Mexican flag on your street corner, show what you care about, show that you won't take it anymore, show that you're sick of everybody pushing us around like we are a pitiful, helpless giant of a nation that is out of control because we have nothing but corruption and rot at the highest level. Do that, burn a Mexican flag for America, burn a Mexican flag for those who died that you should have a nationality and a sovereignty, go out in the street and show you're a man, burn 10 Mexican flags if I could recommend it. Put one in the window upside down and tell them to go back where they came from, and if that's a little to xenophobic for you, ask yourself why the xenophobes from Mexico wave their flag in your country. Ask yourself why the racist xenophobes of La Raza will not speak English in this country; you'll find out what racism and xenophobia is, my friend.
          o March 27, 2006

* If you study the history of human evolution, and I realize this is quite a jump, you will see that throughout history there were various species that arrived on planet Earth prior to homo sapiens, current man, modern man. And as one group came along, it displaced the previous group. We, the people, are being displaced by the people of Mexico. This is an invasion by any other name. Everybody with a brain understands that. Everybody who understands reality understands we are being pushed out of our own country.
          o March 27, 2006

* Twenty-nine percent of all inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens. No, Mr. Bush, they do not all come here to work, they do not all come here to work. They come here to work the system, sell drugs, rape, and kill on contract. Don't lie to us.
          o March 27, 2006

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 05, 2009, 04:38:25 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on May 05, 2009, 11:07:36 AM

Anyway, I'm sure Michael Savage is thrilled at being banned from the UK, and will probably be ranting and raving about it all week with great ratings.

This could single-handedly save his failing show.

Is it failing? All the information I'm getting is off wikipedia, but it says his show has the fourth highest number of listeners in the US.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

alfred russel

I'm reading the rest of the wikiquote stuff, and assuming it isn't made up, this stuff is unbelievable. I'll quote it for your amusement:

QuoteIslam and The War on Terror
In the Muslim world they say, 'Oh, there's a billion of them.' I said, 'So, kill 100 million of them!'

* I'm going to take it to the Supreme Court until eventually I force CAIR to describe who their funding sources are.
          o [1]

* You know, when I see a woman walking around with a burqa, I see a Nazi. That's what I see, how-do-you-like-that? A hateful Nazi who would like to cut your throat and kill your children. Don't give me this crap that they're doing it out of a sacred ritual or rite. It's not required by the Quran that a woman walk around in a seventh-century drape. She's doing it to spit in your face. She's saying, 'You white moron, you, I'm going to kill you if I can.' That's how I see it! What do you want me to do, mince words with you? I'm not going to mince words. We're too far gone in this country.
          o July 3, 2007

* The Islamists smell weakness in the West and are attacking us on several fronts at once: one, through outright war; two, through immigration; three, through their propaganda disseminated through the liberal media and four, through the liberal courts. Only a devastating military blow against the hearts of Islamic terror coupled with an outright ban on Muslim immigration, laws making the dissemination of enemy propaganda illegal, and the uncoupling of the liberal ACLU can save the United States. I would also make the construction of mosques illegal in America and the speaking of English only in the streets of the United States the law.

o November 27, 2006

* But when it comes to the war, they [the Bush administration] mismanaged this thing, not from the war perspective, but from the pacification -- they've gone too mild, and they thought that the people are our friends, but what they don't know is when you're dealing with Arabs, there are no friends. They're old rug traders going back a thousand years in that part of the world. Right now, one side is your friend; the other side is your enemy. The next day, they're both stabbing you in the back and picking your pockets. But I guess they don't teach you that at Yale. They teach you that all cultures have something to offer the world.
          o -October 20, 2007 ??

* And these are intelligent people, wealthy people. They are very depressed by the weakness that America is showing to these psychotics in the Muslim world. They say, 'Oh, there's a billion of them.' I said, 'So, kill 100 million of them, then there'll be 900 million of them.' I mean, would you rather die -- would you rather us die than them? I mean, what is it going to take for you people to wake up? Would you rather we disappear or we die? Or would you rather they disappear and they die? Because you're going to have to make that choice sooner rather than later.
          o -April 17, 2006

* Right now, even people sitting on the fence would like George Bush to drop a nuclear weapon on an Arab country. They don't even care which one it would be. I can guarantee you -- I don't need to go to Mr. Schmuck [pollster John] Zogby and ask him his opinion. I don't need anyone's opinion. I'll give you my opinion, because I got a better stethoscope than those fools. It's one man's opinion based upon my own analysis. The most -- I tell you right now -- the largest percentage of Americans would like to see a nuclear weapon dropped on a major Arab capital. They don't even care which one. They'd like an indiscriminate use of a nuclear weapon. They want this over with. One thing people cannot live with, which is an undefined, limitless conflict, which is what we have now. They can't take it. They want this war over with, and they want it ended like the war against Japan. They'd like Big Boy dropped on one of the little cities over there. They don't care where. They don't care any more. The American people have had it up to here with this garbage.
          o -May 12, 2004

* In fact, Christianity has been one of the great salvations on planet Earth. It's what's necessary in the Middle East. Others have written about it, I think these people need to be forcibly converted to Christianity but I'll get here a little later, I'll move up to that. It's the only thing that can probably turn them into human beings.
    * -May 12, 2004

* The white male is like the stingray : You keep hunting him down, you're going to wind up with a barb in your chest (said 12 days after Steve Irwin was killed by a stingray in this manner). They haven't seen the white male. They don't understand the white male dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. They don't remember what the white male is capable of because he's been awfully subdued for a long period of time. But if push comes to shove, I can guarantee you all the turbanned folks are going to find out all over again just how vicious the white male can really be. They keep provoking this nation, they're going to wind up with a mushroom cloud over their country. As sure as I'm sitting here, Tehran will be 55,000 degrees and rising one morning, and we won't have to put up with that Hitler anymore.
    * -September 14, 2006

* The Democrats are the real Nazis, but we need to do the same thing to Muslims that the good Germans did to the Christ-killers!
    * -February 25, 2009

[edit] Multiculturalism

* Multiculturalism has completely failed America. It is a disaster, an unmitigated disaster. Multiculturalism -- as a premise that all cultures are equal and all cultures have an equal amount to contribute to the world -- that's utter hogwash! The reason my ancestors came to this country as immigrants, and the reason your immigrants -- ancestors came to this country as immigrants is because of the great enterprise created by white, Anglo-Saxon Protestants. It is the greatest country ever created in the word. It is built upon the best --the best of the white, Anglo-Saxon world.
          o September 14, 2006

[edit] Terri Schiavo

* "The radical Democratic left is an army of soulless ghouls. Being of the living dead, they live in a world of death and try to impose it on we the living. Witness who led the charge: a radical homosexual, Barney Frank. A radical abortion Mafiosa, Barbara Boxer. What is difficult for we the living to comprehend is the reason they can engage in such anti-life abominations is because they have no souls. They have said that the tears of Terri Schiavo are mechanical. They have said that her smile is reflexive. They can rip an emerging child from the womb, murder it, and call this a compassionate act. Like Mengele -- the doctor of death from the Nazi concentration camps -- the radical, soulless Democrats keep referring to "the doctors," as if a medical degree guaranteed humanity. Therefore, choose life. God bless George W. Bush."

[edit] The Democrats

* That's why the Democrats want people to be able to vote without any ID whatsoever. That's why the Democrats want people to vote who aren't even citizens, because they're not counting on an America that speaks English in the near future. They're not counting on an America that has a citizenship requirement in the near future. My fear is that if the Democrats win, and I'm afraid that they might, you're going to see America melt down faster that you could ever imagine.
          o October 13, 2006

* You know something; I'm voting for Bush, I just made up my mind. There's nothing in this for me. I'm a white male, I'm a white, male, married heterosexual -- I don't want the Democrats. Everywhere I turn, there's another hot coal in my eye. For example, today's DNC calendar of public events included lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender meeting, the disability meeting, the ethnic meeting, the American Indian meeting, the Asian/Pacific Islander meeting, the Hispanic meeting, and the African American meeting -- God bless 'em, they're entitled to their meeting, I'm entitled to my vote, they're not my party, end of story. And that's it. I'm not voting for a party of ethnic minorities and women and immigrants. I will not do it. And if I thought for a moment that they had changed their direction, if I thought for a moment there was a new Democrat Party that was more centrist and more focused on the real issues of today, I would have considered, well, maybe sitting the election out, or voting for Kerry -- no, I'm not.
          o July 28, 2004

[edit] His Presidential Bid

* "I can guarantee you [liberals], you wouldn't be in business too long. I can guarantee you you'd be arrested for sedition within six months of my taking power. I'd have you people licking lead paint, what you did to this country."

[edit] Jews

* "Now, let's go a step further. I have a bill in my hand; a one dollar bill. It says "In God We Trust." That's next from the verminous Brooklyn College lawyers, isn't it? Go down South and have a 'tee-hee' over the goyim. Laugh at the goyim. Go down there and take away the crosses and they can't touch you, huh, Mr. Cohen? Hee-hee-hee. Mr. Cohen? And you wonder where anti-Semitism comes from. Let me strip the mask off of it for you today because if you think I'm going to mince words, you are mistaken. It comes from situations like this- when you have a New York Jew like Cohen going down South into the heartland of Christianity and stealing the religious symbols from Christians. You are not going to hear it anywhere else. It's so shocking, you don't even believe you just heard it. No one in the media has the guts to say what needs to be said. They're all going to make this a dancing on the head of the pin argument. They're all going to make it a little legal argument, and go onto to the next thing and sell you a piece of garbage on their television or radio show, but let me tell you something, there's a lot more at stake than a radio show. The future of this nation is at stake today. And I am not going to sit on the sidelines and have a little gentlemanly conversation. I said it like it is."
          o November 13, 2003 Savage Nation Radio Broadcast)

[edit] Liberals

* "I certainly don't underestimate the Red Diaper Doper Baby, either. The Red Diaper Doper Baby- although pot-ed out, although deviant- is very, very smart with more power than you can imagine. They run every image in this country. Every image that comes out of Hollywood, Red Diaper Doper Baby driven. Every image that comes out of a New York newsroom, Red Diaper Doper Baby written. Every last one of them, Red Diaper Doper Baby, pull the switches on the images and the words that come out of Hollywood and New York. Don't for one minute think otherwise"
          o - June 11, 2003. From his book, Savage Nation.

* "To fight only the al-Qaeda scum is to miss the terrorist network operating within our own borders... Who are these traitors? Every rotten radical left-winger in this country, that's who."
          o From his book, Savage Nation, January, 2003.

* "If Wolf Blitzer, for example, got dressed up as a transvestite and sold his body outside the Holland Tunnel at night, I'd say: Wolf, I have more respect for you now then when you were wearing a suit and pretending to be an objective news man"

* "Do you notice what she [Barbara Walters] just did? She used this dictator in Venezuela [Hugo Chavez] as a forum, as a fulcrum, in order to call the president those names. Now, I don't like Bush's policies in most cases, but I would never call him those names. Notice what this double-talking slut just did, this mind-slut Barbara Walters. And I stick by those words. She's an empty mind-slut. She'd peddle anything for a ratings point."

[edit] Al Gore

* "We are all sitting here asking ourselves, was there lead in Al Gore's silver spoon, because of the obvious tilt across the river of sanity. He has definitely pulled his raft across the river of sanity, or he has taken the side of the enemy, there's no other explanation for what he has been doing."
          o - The Savage Nation, May 12, 2003.

[edit] Homosexuality

* God bless Pope Benedict XVI for speaking out on the seminal issue of our time, which is the homosexual dance of death, and the homosexualization of the West. There is a direct correlation between the homosexualization of the media, the homosexual mafia that controls virtually everything that you read, everything that you see, everything that you hear, everything that you wear, and the behavior of our boys and girls and the fact that they will not have children, and they simply want to party until 3 a.m., and spend their money on designer items so they look good, and they have good abs, and good butts, and good lats, and good delts. After all, isn't a good ab better than a good son? Isn't a good butt better than a good daughter? I'll let you figure out how we have descended to a level below that of the apes, lower than the chimpanzee, my friend -- all a result of the demons who rule the media, and have ruled the media to the point of extinction.
          o January 2, 2007

* "Well there's a big difference between fighting for civil rights, and fighting for homosexual marriage, you moron. It's a big difference for fighting for the equality of all men, despite their race, and fighting for perversion, you idiot! You think people are stupid?"
          o - June 10, 2004. - The Savage Nation, May 24, 2004.

* "But the question is what's good enough for you? You wanna live in a country like this? Where a gang of liberal judges hijack any law they don't like? And hold you hostage to it? They make homosexual wedding the law of the land, when 90 percent of the American people find it repugnant! And sickening! And disgusting! And don't wanna accept it! And don't wanna live in a degenerate nation!"
          o - The Savage Nation, June 10, 2004.

* "Gays bore the hell out of me. They're the least important members of our society."
          o - in his radio broadcast, September, 2000.

* "Somehow I can't picture Martin Luther King Jr. marching in makeup and a miniskirt to hold a vigil at the state capital for the rights of drag queens"
          o Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

* "Fred Phelps and the Westboro Patriot Church are true American patriots, fighting against the homosexualization of America."
          o April 2, 2009

* "I choose to override my desires for men when they swell in me, waiting out the passions like a storm, below decks."
          o Vital Signs (1983)

[edit] ACLU

* "...these big-mouthed, phony scum of the ACLU, who should be rounded up, arrested for sedition. Their property seized, and they should be put into Abu Ghraib prison as far as I'm concerned. That wouldn't be enough of what I'd like to see done to the ACLU. They're the worst vermin America has ever tolerated. The worst vermin in the history of America are the vermin in the ACLU."
          o - June 19, 2004

[edit] Autism

* "... I'll tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is. What do you mean they scream and they're silent? They don't have a father around to tell them, 'Don't act like a moron. You'll get nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like a man. Don't sit there crying and screaming, idiot.'"
          o - The Savage Nation, July 16, 2008

DontSayBanana

Wow. Yeah; Ank, if half this stuff is true, there's not a government in the world that protects that much slander, libel... and the "cherry on the top" (bottom) about autism really is incitement to hatred. It makes me want to track down Michael Savage and leave him as Michael Savaged. Morons like that get on a slippery slope of making people want lynch mobs to be an acceptable social norm once more.
Experience bij!

alfred russel

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 05, 2009, 11:29:13 PM
Wow. Yeah; Ank, if half this stuff is true, there's not a government in the world that protects that much slander, libel... and the "cherry on the top" (bottom) about autism really is incitement to hatred. It makes me want to track down Michael Savage and leave him as Michael Savaged. Morons like that get on a slippery slope of making people want lynch mobs to be an acceptable social norm once more.

At least the Fred Phelps quote at the bottom--I figured that would be reported elsewhere but I can't find it on another source, so I think it may be false or at least completely out of context. The autism quote seems to be real though.

Alatriste

Quote from: Berkut on May 05, 2009, 10:27:02 AM
Wow, that is just stupid.

Savage is a typical radio blow hard, but the idea that a democracy would ban him from visiting for saying things they don't like is rather lame. But hey, it is their country.

You mean, like banning cuban singer Silvio Rodriguez from visiting America?

Siege

That guy is a comunists and an enemy of the United States.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Martinus

Quote* God bless Pope Benedict XVI for speaking out on the seminal issue of our time, which is the homosexual dance of death, and the homosexualization of the West. There is a direct correlation between the homosexualization of the media, the homosexual mafia that controls virtually everything that you read, everything that you see, everything that you hear, everything that you wear, and the behavior of our boys and girls and the fact that they will not have children, and they simply want to party until 3 a.m., and spend their money on designer items so they look good, and they have good abs, and good butts, and good lats, and good delts. After all, isn't a good ab better than a good son? Isn't a good butt better than a good daughter? I'll let you figure out how we have descended to a level below that of the apes, lower than the chimpanzee, my friend -- all a result of the demons who rule the media, and have ruled the media to the point of extinction.
          o January 2, 2007

Uhm, last time I checked, most apes and chimpanzees care about breeding, but hardly any of them care about having good bodies and wearing designer clothes. Consequently, it's the breeders who behave like apes, not us. Other than that the guy is spot on - of course his speech is tainted with desperation, because he realizes he is losing the cultural war, as the world inexorably marches on towards the Homotopia (tm) to the sound of ABBA and Pet Shop Boys. Mwhahah. Mwhahahahahahaha.  :menace:

Alatriste

Quote from: Siege on May 06, 2009, 12:58:42 AM

In other words, you agree with banning him because he could say things you don't like.

Siege

Quote from: Alatriste on May 06, 2009, 01:06:49 AM
Quote from: Siege on May 06, 2009, 12:58:42 AM

In other words, you agree with banning him because he could say things you don't like.

But all Guevara's supporters deserve Guevara's ending.

Richard Hakluyt

So Savage/Wiener is a foul-mouthed idiot?

Just like half the UK's population then, nobody would even notice his presence  :D

Martinus

Quote from: Alatriste on May 06, 2009, 12:56:58 AM
Quote from: Berkut on May 05, 2009, 10:27:02 AM
Wow, that is just stupid.

Savage is a typical radio blow hard, but the idea that a democracy would ban him from visiting for saying things they don't like is rather lame. But hey, it is their country.

You mean, like banning cuban singer Silvio Rodriguez from visiting America?

Yeah it's funny. I'm pretty sure the US would welcome an inflammatory islamist cleric, who is not a citizen of the US, with open arms as well.

Siege