I only read manga
3 (11.5%)
Comics?
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on March 24, 2012, 09:48:58 AM
Spanish is Hispanic.
Are you some kind of fucking retard or something?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Spanish is Hispanic.

In America you say hispanic and people think of the native-americans (i.e. "western indians") from Central and South America that were conquered by the spaniards and forced to learn spanish.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on March 26, 2012, 08:46:52 PM
Spanish is Hispanic.

In America you say hispanic and people think of the native-americans (i.e. "western indians") from Central and South America that were conquered by the spaniards and forced to learn spanish.

No, nobody in America does that, you fucking bedouin.

Siege

Who was the other one that voted for Manga?
Lettow, I assume. Maybe Timmay.

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2012, 08:47:37 PM
Quote from: Siege on March 26, 2012, 08:46:52 PM
Spanish is Hispanic.

No, nobody in America does that, you fucking bedouin.

Racist!!!111oneone

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on March 24, 2012, 09:59:55 AM
Spanish is Hispanic.

Hispanic means someone who comes from a Spanish speaking country.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on March 26, 2012, 08:50:29 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 24, 2012, 09:59:55 AM
Spanish is Hispanic.

Hispanic means someone who comes from a Spanish speaking country.

No it doesn't, you racist!

Razgovory

It does according the US census.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on March 26, 2012, 08:56:07 PM
It does according the US census.
Given that Americans are a rather stupid people, I don't think their government can be trusted when it comes to defining anything.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2012, 09:05:58 PM
I'd like to fist Jubilee.

I was going to ask "which side has the hottest babes?", but you've kinda taken the innocence out of that.  :P

Martim Silva

Quote from: Siege on March 26, 2012, 08:48:34 PM
Who was the other one that voted for Manga?
Lettow, I assume. Maybe Timmay.

We're 3 now. I voted manga, too.  ;)  It usually has far better stories. Either that, or they're so incredibly zany and over the top that they can actually make me laugh, something american comics never managed to do.

Anyway, the last I've read of the Avengers was... whenever Dr. Banner's mind could control the Hulk.

And as for the X-Men... my last memories of them were when the Phoenix (Jean Grey) becaome Dark Phoenix (I liked that).

Some years later I noticed that they had been joined by a hot chick called Rogue, but I was too old by then to pay attention to their stories.

(I did recently saw a videogame where the Wolverine was trading blows with Ryu and Chun Li was facing both Dr. Doom and Mageto)

Based on my memories, I would like the X-Men over the Avengers.

BuddhaRhubarb

Voted X-Men as they've been so poorly written recently (with a few exceptions) they need a win. Actually I just want there to be a moratorium of fricking crossovers already. Team-ups are one thing, but sheesh, wouldn't it be novel to just have a bunch of solo stories, or short arcs that belonged just to the characters in the comic.
:p

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 26, 2012, 11:04:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2012, 09:05:58 PM
I'd like to fist Jubilee.

I was going to ask "which side has the hottest babes?", but you've kinda taken the innocence out of that.  :P

You don't want to know what I was originally going to post.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

That chick with the insect wings that Boner posted a ways back looked pretty good.