Anime obsessed southerner slaughters family

Started by Razgovory, March 24, 2012, 05:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

QuoteTrey Eric Sesler, a 22-year-old who styles himself "Mr. Anime" for his YouTube movie reviews, is in jail, accused of using a high-powered rifle to kill his parents and his brother.

The murders were discovered Tuesday in the small town of Magnolia Waller. Police found the bodies of parents Lawton Ray Sesler Jr. and Rhonda Wyse Sesler, and their 26-year-old son, Mark Alan Sesler.

The rest of the story http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2012/03/trey_eric_sesler_anime_murder.php
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Knew it couldn't be Lettow, since his family's already dead.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Lettow77

What sort of disgusting butttard communist would admit to liking anime in public, anyway?

You have to hide the power level, at all times.

Regarding the article, it's a shame amerifats are too violent to handle to the stresses of NEET life. It takes a lot of courage to be so useless- the rigours of being a home security guard obviously wore him down.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 24, 2012, 05:25:02 PM
What sort of disgusting butttard communist would admit to liking anime in public, anyway?

You have to hide the power level, at all times.

Regarding the article, it's a shame amerifats are too violent to handle to the stresses of NEET life. It takes a lot of courage to be so useless- the rigours of being a home security guard obviously wore him down.

How can the power level be hidden when IT'S OVER 9000?
Experience bij!

Lettow77

At the point when your power level EXCEEDS 9000, you have made a dangerous bed for yourself. It is time to become a hikikomori or emigrate.

These not be mutually exclusive- I've dabbled in one but intend to try both.

Razgovory

You really need to stop throwing Japanese words in there.  I keep having to look up stuff you write.  You could just say "recluse".

Lettow77

Hikikomori has been adopted into the english language. The oxford dictionary recognizes it.

You don't have to look up the things I write if you don't like. Razgovory's comprehension is not something I aim for, or indeed even consider.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Why bother posting if you don't wish to be understood.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 24, 2012, 11:14:53 PM
Why bother posting if you don't wish to be understood.

Many people enjoy the sound of their own voice (and the internet equivalent).