News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Online bank wire transfers in your country

Started by Martinus, March 18, 2012, 08:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

My small town bank has free online bill payment.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

citizen k

Quote from: Martinus on March 18, 2012, 08:52:12 AM
What is the level of service of online wire bank transfers in your country?

I'm asking because I listened recently to a US-based show and the people there claimed that in order to transfer money between two bank accounts in two different US banks, they need to pay like $30 for the wire transfer and it still may be not possible depending on a bank. Is that true or are these guys completely out of it?

These guys are out of it. Free online services like online account access and bill payment are widespread among most banks.

katmai

All depends on the Banks.  I know from personal experience last summer that some banks are still stuck in 20th century in regards to online bank transfers and yes some still charge for the service.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 18, 2012, 02:12:01 PM
My small town bank has free online bill payment.

So does my small town bank.  Which according to Forbes is one of the best in the country.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Mart is trying to learn the ways of the wily jew.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 18, 2012, 04:33:22 PM

You've got nerve, what with the wife vacuum-sealing your packs of non-sequential $100 bills for transit out of state.

PDH

The UniWyo FCU allows me to do all my banking online free of additional charges (I have to maintain *gasp* 5 dollars in my account though).

That makes up for the fact that I get the use of 1.4 ATMs without a charge.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 18, 2012, 05:14:15 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 18, 2012, 04:33:22 PM

You've got nerve, what with the wife vacuum-sealing your packs of non-sequential $100 bills for transit out of state.

:lol:

WE NEED MORE SPACE BAGS.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive